MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla News !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author Buchla News !
science
Lyonel wrote:
Great, i expect it will not delay for to many months your Order.
Don't you want to wait for the Penta-Mystery ?

Nah... I'll order that on its own if it ends up being something I "need". Don't want to delay my system any more. I'm not a very patient person.
science
amnesia wrote:
is that a load of bud blurred underneath the firmware?

That would explain a lot of the delays hihi
dougcl
prscrptn wrote:
dougcl wrote:
Hey, look at those lovely verbos and ZOe images. If you have them in the normal size can you post them here so I can get them into Rack Planner?

Let's get a photo of the Pendulum Ratchet for the planner too! thumbs up

Yes, that would be great. I found the ZOe image and zip is in the queue. If anyone has the Verbos modules, images would be great. Also, it would be nice to get good color images of old 200 series modules, if anyone has any and is inclined smile
cbm
dougcl wrote:
prscrptn wrote:
Let's get a photo of the Pendulum Ratchet for the planner too! thumbs up

Yes, that would be great.

I'll try to take a good full-frontal picture, but maybe the render is better, anyway?
amnesia
I just spoke to Don

he has never heard of the 272e Pentaphonic Demodulator :-(
amnesia
oh and after much research I have decided to go this route, the 24 wls seemed great but it will be too costly to send to australia.

I will buy the 222e wodden case, the 297 and 222e..If i get anymore Buchla then I can bet a 6panel powered system...just ignore the 2 261e's one is a 259e, i cant find a pic of the 259e

cbm
amnesia wrote:
he has never heard of the 272e Pentaphonic Demodulator.

He would say that, wouldn't he?
cbm
amnesia wrote:
just ignore the 2 261e's one is a 259e, i cant find a pic of the 259e

Those are pictures of the 259e aren't they?
amnesia
I have found Don has been quite open to letting me know what was coming out. I knew about the mixer, 222e case and 259e a month or so back.....but I guess it just depends what mood he is in a guess?
science
I had told him several times that I would immediately order a 259e if they were available when I initially ordered my system, and he didn't mention it to me. He did tell me about the 207e a while back when I was on the fence about the 227e and didn't want to have two preset managers in my system.
amnesia
actually in all fairness I think I heard about the 259e from someone else, but Don told me about the other two.
dougcl
amnesia wrote:
just ignore the 2 261e's one is a 259e, i cant find a pic of the 259e

All of the stuff is in Rack Planner. I suggest you give it a try, and if you have trouble, send me a PM.
amnesia
quote from Don
Now I recall the 272e. Think of it as a joke. There really was no such animal.
Peake
Sweet Buchla, Xpander! eek!

"Mike Preamplifier (207e)." (I assure you, I am already loud enough.) wink

-Mike
Peake
259e: "(Suitable for ages 10 – 28)"

hihi
science
I qualify!

Finally, a toy I'm not too old to enjoy lol
Lyonel
science wrote:
I qualify!

Finally, a toy I'm not too old to enjoy lol

Will have 51 in september waah
but nevertheless, i want one... or two ! Mr. Green
cbm
I saw the new 24 space case in person yesterday, and I think it's nicer in person that I thought it was after looking at the picture on the Buchla site. The one I saw had wood ends that looked like they belonged together, which really helps. I still don't like the big latch though.
cbm wrote:
I saw the new 24 space case in person yesterday, and I think it's nicer in person that I thought it was after looking at the picture on the Buchla site. The one I saw had wood ends that looked like they belonged together, which really helps. I still don't like the big latch though.

cool,i think the one they put on there site whas probably the 'proto' (a modded 18 space)

i think i will go for the 24 w/o latches fitted
xart
w00t
Lyonel
xart wrote:
One year this week and counting! w00t

So w00t when am 52 waah
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4