MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ltd Edition - TravelWeevil - only at shows...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Ltd Edition - TravelWeevil - only at shows...
BugBrand

Rather than make a Tour-Only CD (I never seem to finish recordings..) for my forthcoming Scandinavian travels, I made a special Weevil -- the TravelWeevil.

Limited run of 50 and ONLY available at shows.
It is like a souped-up Postcard or a stripped down Board!

White PCB, Black printing, Gold contacts.

More details shortly.. but the first 5 will be available this weekend at the bound-to-be-fantastic TUSK Festival in Newcastle - http://tuskfestival.com/ - where I am doing the last ever WOM event - just 4 places remaining if you're free & interested - http://www.tuskmusic.co.uk/events
BugBrand
Further PicPics:

Three Oscs with Range Switches - Balance Control (RM1 to RM2) - LDR - Touchies!

All SMD construction

Looks fine in B&W
oljud
Price..?

B&W is very nice, shame about the green battery! I find that sanding of the label makes for nicer photos.
tIB
Very cool!
BugBrand
http://bugbrand.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/travel-weevil.html

nrdvrgr
WANT BAD, but I am still not sure I will make it to the venues... damn.
theabsent
Someone want buy one and send it to me? (Yes, of course I'll pay it) Mr. Bug is being a dick and not coming to Finland...
BugBrand
theabsent wrote:
Someone want buy one and send it to me? Mr. Bug is being a dick and not coming to Finland...

I have a few days free - Tuesday 23rd to Thursday 25th - fly me over, sort me a show - no problem!

(but, yeah, weird - I don't have so many contacts in Finland - never been.. Unlike the many links around Sweden & Norway.. If you want to get someone to invite me next year, I'd love to come!)
clarke68
Cool merch! Now you need to tour the U.S.... 8_)
BugBrand
clarke68 wrote:
Cool merch! Now you need to tour the U.S.... 8_)

Every year I say I will and then another year passes....
krz
Coming west and seeing the Pacific ocean is totally outta the question- I guess?
Maybe some Travelling Weevil kits will
make the trek some day?
BugBrand
Ever year I say I'll come to the States.. I think I need to spend 3 months and cover lots of the country (and get Canada too...)
oljud
Might have to get one of these for haxxing stuff... What do they cost? So I know if it's potatoes&chickpeas or rice&lentils next month :-) (and sell stuff..!)
krz
Allright!! When's the next workshop and who/where can I send the cash to so as persuade simeone sufficiently so they can/will attend the nearest workshop and I'll pay for their ticket and supplies and for an extra workshop "build" to be sent out my way? Prrreeettttyyy pleeeeeze? :)
BugBrand
Future shows depend on me bringing all of this (plus, possibly, an oscilloscope) --- easy tour-ability -- make it happen!!

miditerranean
Lovely set-up you have there, Tom!
krz
[quote="BugBrand"]Future shows depend on me bringing all of this (plus, possibly, an oscilloscope) --- easy tour-ability -- make it happen!!

[img]https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/userpix/179_bugarnolfini_1.jpg[  /img][/quote]

*Says to self*
Exactly! Make it happen, Captain!
I'm certain there are more than just
(a bunch of us knobtwiddlers) interested.
With all the ballet/modern dancers at Circuit Cabaret
this year - it was far from the typically (expected)
"sausage-fest" .... all 3 nites. Not sure if it was
the venue....? Gotta figure out what the key to that
'serendipity' was all about. Full house AND an even
percentage of sexes in the audience. What the heck?
Ooops umm tangent. Screech.
Sorry...Right then -
GOTTA make it happen! End of story.

Does the second Soundcraft need to make the trip?wink
goab
Proud owner checking in. smile This is my first bugdevice and it's been a blast so far.

Here are two videos of the Travel Weevil + Eurorack (mostly Wogglebug, Synchrodyne and Multifilter).

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1