MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla FEATURE REQUESTS Firmware v30 & higher only
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Buchla FEATURE REQUESTS Firmware v30 & higher only
solaris
Leoespejo wrote:
BHC303 wrote:
291e:

As sequencer advances / reverses, AMP BW & FRQ pot values LED's corrospnd to actual settings of each knob on each stage.

223e:

Arp lights on keys (birdy thing) to flash with the arp sequence.

:mrgreen:

Yes !!!

+1 :tu: specialy about 291e

uhm well what if the freq is running and you want to edit it?
Leoespejo
solaris wrote:
Leoespejo wrote:
BHC303 wrote:
291e:

As sequencer advances / reverses, AMP BW & FRQ pot values LED's corrospnd to actual settings of each knob on each stage.

223e:

Arp lights on keys (birdy thing) to flash with the arp sequence.

Mr. Green

Yes !!!

+1 thumbs up specialy about 291e

uhm well what if the freq is running and you want to edit it?

Now 291e seems to be constantly in an "edit" mode, then to solve this, maybe there should be an "edit" and a "run" mode, if you want the led lights to correspond the freq. the bandwidth or the amp. So maybe holding down edit botton enter edit mode and you can edit one step while seq. is running. Another option it comes to my mind is: pushing the know you want to edit lets you edit the corresponding parameter, this function could be available only when seq. is running and you edit the step where edit led light is, as you know knobs on 291e can be pushed but have no function except for the edit knob.
solaris
yes but is that really necessary?
:-)
Leoespejo
solaris wrote:
yes but is that really necessary?
:-)

Is 291e really necessary ? hyper Mr. Green
solaris
ZenMusic
would it be possible to make the 251e programmable from a MIDI input (or any CV)?
dan_p
Soft/quiet start from preset manager for 206e/227e.

Having the mixer at 0 for all channels for a couple of seconds would eliminate this. It is alarming seeing the mixer go red every time I power the Buchla up!
ZenMusic
This is important! (IMHO)
Now that the MemCardRev3 backups up (and restores) all 30 presets .. there is no way to "merge" presets from multiple cards..

There’s a need for a new Preset Manager option to restore partial sets (a range would be okay to match the previous options)

This must be typical for all users:

CARD1 has presets 1-15 that are good

CARD2 has presets 16-30 that are better than card1’s 16-30 … so I’d like to merge … to do this:

1st RESTORE all PRESETs from CARD1 (or just 1-15)
2nd RESTORE only 16-30 from CARD2

Then I’d save all 30 back to 1 card to get them together on one card . This need to reorganize must be a common need to users….

I think .. I'll need a MemCard for each composition ...(each version I guess)
En_Annan
291e: that pushing of the knobs (other than the time edit knob/button) changes the A to a, M to m, etc. and vice versa. Would be pretty simple to do right? To do all of these maneuvers with just one knob/button (the time edit knob/button) is time consuming and irrational to my thinking, provided that the other knobs button functionality is wired. Thanks
dkcg
Would it be possible to make the time mult knob (and CV input) a master offset or scale for the 250e when in MIDI clock mode?

Would be kinda cool to be able to raise and lower divisions on all the timing knobs with just this knob.
MechaSeb
Would it be possible to have another mode on 210e wich would simply make the leds following IN/OUTs signal intensity.
ZenMusic
MechaSeb wrote:
Would it be possible to have another mode on 210e wich would simply make the leds following IN/OUTs signal intensity.

+1
BHC303
200e

Being able to scroll backwards through menus (maybe while holding the remote enable button) would be cool w00t
BHC303
291e

Sequencer to slave to midi clock like the 250e.

Sequencer to reset to stage one when slaved to midi clock like the 250e

Mr. Green
BHC303
250e

No glitch / latency while switching presets when slaved to midi clock (internal busses)

(i thought this to be more of a bug, than a feature request but that / this post got removed from the bug report)
Kent
BHC303 wrote:
250e

No glitch / latency while switching presets when slaved to midi clock (internal busses)

(i thought this to be more of a bug, than a feature request but that / this post got removed from the bug report)

We love to have member participation and value contributions that add to the flow of conversation on the forum. However, if you are going to join in on the bug reporting or feature requests, please do us the courtesy of reading all of the other existing posts in order to ensure that what you would like to report hasn't already been reported. Also, please add your firmware number as requested in the first post. This helps to verify that the user is on the latest firmware and will also serve to inform users if a new or old bug has appeared in later firmware revisions.

Your 250e MIDI Clock report had already been reported. Duplicates will be deleted in order to keep the list concise.

Danke.
BHC303
No probs 8_)
exeterdown
Lyonel wrote:
exeterdown wrote:
CV control of spacial placement in the 227e.

I think this would be great because the CV ins on it right now only let you control the swirl.

"Rate" controls Left-Right and "Ampl" controls Front-Back (with Swirl off).

Right, sorry man I had a play and think I've got it now.
The CV input doesn't control panning by default. You have to turn the dials to their far right position and then the CV control kicks in.

Cheers!
Selador
My biggest request: transmitting pitch bend data over the buss with the 225h.

It's the only thing missing to make the module perfect.
rkilman
Morphing presets!

A global time setting that would set the rate at which values from one preset transition to values to the next preset.
dougcl
I would like to see the 250e range switches transpose whole octaves rather than whole voltages. When switching, the voltage would increase by 2.4V (or 1.2V) rather than 2V.
jesselucas
dougcl wrote:
I would like to see the 250e range switches transpose whole octaves rather than whole voltages. When switching, the voltage would increase by 2.4V (or 1.2V) rather than 2V.

Second!
jesselucas
Pulse input for 251e tempo. Maybe add the ability to switch the "Master Clock" CV to a pulse in clock? As a way to set the tempo from an external source but keeping the per stage interval settings.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2