MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

digital modular mayhem mofucker!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author digital modular mayhem mofucker!!!
justin3am
U-He's Bazille modular (alpha) -> Tyme Sefari (controlled by Woggle Bug) -> WTPA? (controlled by Numerology via APC40) -> Reaktor

http://www.3amnoise.net/trestles.mp3

This is Bazille...

An unapologetically digital synth with some decidedly analogue sensibilities. This is one of the best sounding synths I have ever heard. Full stop. Think of it as a patchable CZ-101 (though it isn't really emulating anything). Every part of the softsynth is evaluated at audio rate, feedback routing (between control and audio paths) is possible and encouraged.

Check it out...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=258683&postdays=0&postor der=asc&start=0
Soy Sos
Damn cool ass sounding! I'd love to get your thoughts on WTPA?
I was hoping it could be modded to crank on CV/gates/triggers directly.
It didn't seem like it as of now, any ideas?
justin3am
I just finished it earlier today so I was just testing it out. So far so good.

I'm mainly using it the same way I use the tyme sefari but it was a much different sound to it, especially when you start playing with the jitter and shit.

I use my computer to control my modular the same way as any other synth so midi has proven more useful for my than CV/gate but I think yours is a common request. Todd has mentioned that he has three projects in the works... can't wait to see what he's up to. nanners
rafe127
That sounds fantastic!!!

Can you describe the patch in a little more detail?
What role is reactor playing at the end?
What are the settings on the T.S.?
Etc....

Cheers,
-R
justin3am
rafe127 wrote:
That sounds fantastic!!!

Can you describe the patch in a little more detail?
What role is reactor playing at the end?
What are the settings on the T.S.?
Etc....

Cheers,
-R

Hmm, well it's tough to describe. The Woggle Bug gate out triggers the TS to record, the burst output triggers playback and the stepped CV controls the loop end point. The Woggle Bug is clocked to quarter notes of 96BPM. The feedback on the TS is turned all the way down and the mix is at about half way. The sample rate is turned all the way up and I flick the reverse switch by hand occasionally. Mostly the quick random bursts of percussion are happening because of what the TS is doing.

A series of sequences from Numerology controls the WTPA? It records and plays back samples in a rhythmic manner. The quick stutters are generated by the WTPA?

I built an ensemble in Reaktor that randomly time stretches, pitchshifts, comb filters, freezes and reverses incoming audio when transients are detected (according to a modulate-able threshold control). The type of effect is determined semi-randomly, based on a seed value determined by the dominant range of frequency content.

Hope that clears things up a bit. smile
dude
very nice! EXTREMELY LOUD
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1