MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New album "Winter Arcade" by The Chasms featuring
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author New album "Winter Arcade" by The Chasms featuring
indexofmetals
http://thechasms.bandcamp.com/album/winter-arcade

our new album available for free download

Featuring Tom Bugs and Dan Preece on two tracks and Bugbrand modular on all tracks
otoskope
Downloading immediately! Also featuring the Pencil Fields controller on which tracks?

/Palle
indexofmetals
pencil field is on Sandfingers 2 (mixing as we speak and due out later this year), though I have been thinking of setting up a table in the barn to switch between the guitar and using the pencil field controller.
otoskope
Oh, sorry. I mixed them up (pardon the pun). Looking forward to that one, too, then! Listening to Winter Arcade as I write. Like it!
/Palle
Kent
I've been meaning to post here for a few days. This really interesting stuff. I really like the style of the vocals. They come off as a blend between 'casual and cast off' but retaining an edge of having been intentionally worked on that way.

thumbs up
dan_p
It was a lot of fun doing this, richard Q is such an inspirational and great artist. It was a privelage to get to spend time and play with him and the chasms. The guys are all great people and great musicians.
KNYST
Sweet! Downloaded.
Will get back when I have time to listen. Thanks! SlayerBadger!
fastheadache
Wonderful work, as always!
Can't wait for that next Sandfingers as well!
indexofmetals
Thank you Dan! but I think my kids got it the wrong way round calling you two Sensible Dan and Silly Tom.

Thanks Kent - you might like this one as well
http://thechasms.bandcamp.com/track/regional-variations

mixing the last three tracks of Sandfingers 2 so should be out by Xmas
radams
Downloading now - looking forward to listening tonight
otoskope
Listening in shuffle mode to 1TB of music, as usual, while soldering away on DIY projects. Suddenly the speakers explode in slow, thick, fat, dirty distortion and so much power and force. I just love it, and check out what it is - THE CHASMS

very frustrating very frustrating headbang headbang Viking Viking Rawk! Rawk!

It was a track from the Alchemical Postcards album... The Chasms rock fat, as we say in Sweden.

/Palle
KNYST
KNYST wrote:
Sweet! Downloaded.
Will get back when I have time to listen. Thanks! SlayerBadger!

[edited, accidently commented on the other album]
Great album - best one yet to my ears! SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1