MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

modulargrid.net - the modular planner
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 [all]
Author modulargrid.net - the modular planner
lohacker
Is it me or the search page is not working correctly since a couple of days?
For every module I search I get the same modules listed one per line (Drum button, pro vcf etc.)

solitud
lohacker wrote:
Is it me or the search page is not working correctly since a couple of days?
For every module I search I get the same modules listed one per line (Drum button, pro vcf etc.)


It should work pretty well. For some reason some adblockers started to block this script:

/js/modulargrid.min.js

If you can whitelist that script it should work again. Which blocker are you using? I am still trying to find a solution for this problem ...
lohacker
solitud wrote:
lohacker wrote:
Is it me or the search page is not working correctly since a couple of days?
For every module I search I get the same modules listed one per line (Drum button, pro vcf etc.)


It should work pretty well. For some reason some adblockers started to block this script:

/js/modulargrid.min.js

If you can whitelist that script it should work again. Which blocker are you using? I am still trying to find a solution for this problem ...


Yeah was an adblock thing, I had ublock origin active now I whitelisted the site altogheter and works great. Thanks!
solitud
lohacker wrote:

Yeah was an adblock thing, I had ublock origin active now I whitelisted the site altogheter and works great. Thanks!


Glad it works! It's strange, though. I am using ublock origin with default settings and have no issues. Maybe a different set of filters than you..

And w00t for having Muffs back!
lohacker
solitud wrote:
lohacker wrote:

Yeah was an adblock thing, I had ublock origin active now I whitelisted the site altogheter and works great. Thanks!


Glad it works! It's strange, though. I am using ublock origin with default settings and have no issues. Maybe a different set of filters than you..

And w00t for having Muffs back!


w00t w00t w00t

Just for test I've re-enabled ublock and it's working fine as before, but I'll keep whitelisted from now on.
solitud
I have looked a bit deeper into the issue:
Different Adblockers mostly still use the same filter lists.
One list called EasyPrivacy​​​​​ blocks the Sentry script. That is a third party script which ModularGrid uses to log errors.
The main MG script stopped execution if the Sentry script was missing, that lead to the error of broken search and missing modules in racks.
The initialization of the Sentry script is now in a try/catch block, so I hope everything should be working fine, regardless of your chosen browser or adblocker.

Another example where the tool that should help to make the app more stable is the culprit that the app stopped working at all confused
mother misty
I've a question about modulargrid, sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to sort modules on the mA they use?

I'm kind of struggling to stay under the 1375mA my Make Noise CV bus case has, being able to sort modules on the mA they use would be incredible useful smile
solitud
mother misty wrote:

being able to sort modules on the mA they use would be incredible useful smile


That is not possible currently. Sorting for the negative rail would be enough?

And while I am here: the Modular News section on MG is refactored.
Who is interested in news from the social channels can see them combined here: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/socialtope/
mother misty
solitud wrote:
mother misty wrote:

being able to sort modules on the mA they use would be incredible useful smile


That is not possible currently. Sorting for the negative rail would be enough?

Personally i'm more interested in the positive rail, as that's the one I'm struggling with to stay under 1375mA.
Awesome tool btw! thumbs up
BananaPlug
Keep in mind that the figures given are generally on the high side. The amount of current a module uses often varies (consider how many outputs or LEDs are being driven) and manufacturers will round the number up. Make your own decision but personally I wouldn’t be too concerned if the total you’ve come up with is 10 or 20 percent over. If you have the modules already, the better way to decide this is to actually measure the current. There’s some wiring involved and you’ll need a decent meter but somewhere on MW you’ll find threads explaining how.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 [all]
Page 70 of 70
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group