MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

modulargrid.net - the modular planner
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 68, 69, 70  Next [all]
Author modulargrid.net - the modular planner
simfonik
I agree w/ defenstration. It doesn't make much sense to have public database entries of modules that aren't publicly available.
haima
Maybe change the module type "clock generator" to "clock related" or something...

the RCD isn't a clock generator strictly speaking....
intellijel
You should add a paypal donation button to help support the project!
haima
intellijel wrote:

great idea!
jnlkrt
simfonik wrote:
@ jnlkrt - can you submit a better cropped image of the DPO? Those white edges are going to drive me nuts. hihi

yeah, will do that later.. wink

also need to take a good pic of my QMMG, did not find one online, just the drawing.
jnlkrt
bug report: replaced fotos show up in module view, but in the planner the first upload is still used..

smile
elektrokick
Some of the missing manufacturers:

- David Jones (or is it Jones Video?)
- Synthetic Sound Labs
- Trogotronic
- XAOC Devices
bodo
damn, looks really great and dangerous!
synthcube
This is awesome
Doesn't it seem that this functionality could be married with the rack planner content that's been in the works for a couple years, to avoid duplication of module submission? Seems like all those modules, in all the formats, built out with this web functionality, would be awesome. How do you get all these guys with parts of the solution together on the phone or in person to sort it out? You've got this one, rickyho, Doug, the rack planner guys, etc.
jnlkrt
Expert Sleepers is missing as well..

Maybe it would be a good idea to make all fields mandatory when adding a module.. maybe kick all modules with missing field out so they are re-entered?
daverj
elektrokick wrote:
Some of the missing manufacturers:

- David Jones (or is it Jones Video?)

Technically it's "Dave Jones Design", but various distributors are listing it as "Jones" or "Jones Video" at this point. And people are more likely to look for it under "Jones" than "Dave..."
madcap
thumbs up
Right now, each time I select a module it takes me back to the rack iew. It'd be nice to be able to select several modules at once. I own several intellijel modules, but have o filter for each module.

I really dig it sir!!! Very ool!
n0rd
haima wrote:
intellijel wrote:

great idea!

Don't do this. Paypal "Donate" is for non-profit / charities only - and you must prove so or risk having account(s) frozen.

I'd like an easy way to "help" people on small projects like this but paypal "donate" is not the way.
negativspace
I think a section for 'Commercial DIY' is a good idea. Something like the ResEQ will have sold, after I ship the next batch, about 180 units. That's well more than many production modules, and I think it should be in the planner because it's obviously in a lot of synths.

I'm happy to upload the Clarke69 panels I have photos of as well as photos of my own publicly-run panels.

I don't think you need a section for individuals' one-off DIY modules, although an ability for users to keep custom module lists that are not made public might be cool.
kimu
great job! well done!

why don't you link to the eurorackdb to get infos and pics?

http://eurorackdb.com/node/h_module_list
solitud
Thank you all for the many comments! It´s quite overwhelming and I didn´t expect it. Instead of replying to every single post I will make a list of all feature requests and bugs, prioritise them and deploy the urgent ones this weekend. I am really excited about the positive feedback, thanks again, Knut
kimu
thumbs up Guinness ftw! SlayerBadger!
magisterludi
n0rd wrote:
haima wrote:
intellijel wrote:

great idea!

Don't do this. Paypal "Donate" is for non-profit / charities only - and you must prove so or risk having account(s) frozen.

I'd like an easy way to "help" people on small projects like this but paypal "donate" is not the way.

You can use http://flattr.com/.
Mefistophelees
Excellent, Thanks!
SYN7HOR
Wow, really good! I can almost build my whole system already! Very fast and user-friendly too.

Great work.
Hainbach
I love it! So smooth and clean.
Protofrangiste
Great work Knut! applause
Thank you for that!
It grows quickly!
udbhav
Very very nice, bootstrap FTW!
lessavyfav
I am wondering how to deal with the wrong pictures being posted? Is it possible to add a "send message to module poster" or "report module in accuracy" type function? The a-190-1 midi to cv /clock module has what appears to be a photocopy of a Pittsburgh delay or something as the art.
lessavyfav
Polivoks filter as well. The Harvestman one. :-)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 68, 69, 70  Next [all]
Page 2 of 70