MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wiggler group at SoundCloud!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Wiggler group at SoundCloud!
LDT
Hey guys
I have made a so-called group at SoundCloud:
http://soundcloud.com/groups/the-wigglers-soundcloud

I don´t really know how it works yet, but if you SoundCloud guys sign in and drop your tracks (or the best ones) there we will see w00t
The general idea is that the wigglers´ tracks can now be found in one place. If this is useful to anybody only time will tell.

And yes, I do believe that SoundCloud rocks. Most of all because of the timeline commenting; a unique and absolutely brilliant feature.

Anyway, the group is there, so please join in!
parasitk
Great idea!
vav
Joined.
Umcorps
I'm in w00t
emergencyofstate
Me too..just added some tracks! SlayerBadger!
LDT
Yo! We´re rollin´!

A cool thing about it I just noticed: If you play the first track (the newest) it will continue to play down through the list.
consumed
i joined up.

how many of you are paying members of soundcloud btw?
Umcorps
Not paying yet but I might start soon because I've exceeded the 10 tracks at a time limit.

I quite like Bandcamp but that's more "album" orientated. SoundCloud is much better for a track by track approach
decaying.sine
in. thanks.
LDT
If you go to the group, select the Members tab on the right. The users that have a paid membership has a little blue pro tag.

The price is the downside of SoundCloud, but I think for the kind of stuff we do, the timeline comments are just killer.
Luka
im not a paying member
dont think it is worth it
rezzn8r
nice! thumbs up
I also like the timeline commenting.
Kent
In!
emergencyofstate
This is growing nice and quick.

What kind of things can you do with the group?

I'm loving this as a playlist that just runs through everything. Maybe we can eventually do the Muff Wiggler album - based on voting or something - from tracks within this group!
Robba
good idea, joined and added a track.
johnnymad
i joined it too. wigglers of the world, unite!
johnnymad
i think some rapper has infiltrated the group. he probably thought the group was for a different type of wiggler.
LDT
johnnymad wrote:
i think some rapper has infiltrated the group. he probably thought the group was for a different type of wiggler.

Thanks, I will see what I can do.

EDIT:
Soundcloud tells me that they "are working on" an option so you can remove members from a group that you moderate.

For now, I have set permissions so I have to moderate all new tracks.
johnnymad
great. i don't think the softsynths on fl studios count as modulars anyways. lol
tIB
Im in, though as Im not modular wiggling just yet hopefully my elektron rantings will count... huh?
a100user
I tried to join but for some reason, using IE, Firefox or Safari none of the buttons work for me

I get this issue only in Soundcloud.

Weird
LDT
Very weird. Newst versions of those browsers?
LDT
A cheers to the wigglers@soundcloud Guinness ftw!
Today we reached fifty tracks of modular goodness by 22 contributors.
apemandan
Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! SlayerBadger!
jenamu6
I'm in!!!

Great idea.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2