MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Little live set from friday
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Little live set from friday
Ekofisk
Got a chance to play before Tom Bugs last friday at venue Sound of Mu in Oslo. Here is a recording of it:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/ekofisk-1/ekofisk-live-sound-of-mu-19[/s]

Most of it two shallow frames of Bugbrand, some of it processed by the Gotharman Little deformer, some by Eventide Space. A little percussion sampled from the Plumbutter in the Deformer also makes an appearance.
otoskope
Nice layering of background swoosches and rhytms! Thanks, Halvard.
/Palle
rezzn8r
SlayerBadger!
nice set!
fredguy
Awesome. applause
dan_p
That was great Halvard. Nice movement and progression throughout.

applause
UMBRA77
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!
BugBrand
It was a great night and I've really enjoyed listening again!

You had a very different live approach to me --> bringing in the modular covered in pre-patched cabling. Much more consistent rhythmics compared with my all-over-the-place ways!

Ace!
Kent
Nice track, Halvard. I'd also love to hear what Tom Bugs cooked up that night.

Oh, and is there any possibility of you going back on the SoundCloud file and annotating some of the changes and techniques you were using as they occur in the sound file?
Ekofisk
Thanks, Kent!

I'll have a look and see if I remember what I was doing.

I have sent Tom the recording of his set, so I guess it is up to him to post it.
BugBrand
Ooooh - ooops! (I checked back to see if I hadn't actually uploaded it already.. seems not)
Yes,,,,
Just listening again - quite enjoying, actually.
There was something a little weird with L/R balance - I'll try to do a quick remedy and get it UP.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1