MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Hello Hordijk System
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81  Next [all]
Author Hello Hordijk System
franzschuier
Hi, been just lurking in this subforum before. Yesterday I got my new Hordijk 5U System, so I wanted to say Hello.

Ill try to post some stuff in the next weeks, the system is really deep so it´ll take some time to explore the possibilities.
rezzn8r
w00t screaming goo yo
beautiful looking system. looks like lots of fun to patch!
congrats!
fluxmonkey
is that a new blippo box as well? i didn't think those were in production anymore.
CF3
Drunken Homer Simpson oh man, I love me some Hordijk. Fantastic system.
dan_p
Absolutely beautiful franz, have fun
moog2face
franzschuier wrote:
Hi, been just lurking in this subforum before. Yesterday I got my new Hordijk 5U System, so I wanted to say Hello.

Ill try to post some stuff in the next weeks, the system is really deep so it´ll take some time to explore the possibilities.

wohww great system
franzschuier
fluxmonkey wrote:
is that a new blippo box as well? i didn't think those were in production anymore.

Thats I Blippoo Vers.2 (More ins and outs and a proximity sensor) Banana with some mods. But I got it last year.
But if you ask him nice he will maybe build another batch soon. I know there are a few interested parties.
Dave Peck
Excellent system! Did Rob supply the entire rig assembled, with cabinet and power supply?
richard
Hi Franz

that is almost the exact system I have specced for myself. The only difference is I would like an extra rungler instead of your second env.

I am officially jealous!! I hope you love it!

Richard
franzschuier
Dave Peck wrote:
Excellent system! Did Rob supply the entire rig assembled, with cabinet and power supply?

Yep! Its a very nice case not to deep and transportable... !

Quote:
that is almost the exact system I have specced for myself. The only difference is I would like an extra rungler instead of your second env.

I think thats not possible with his 3 Module Blocks? Or do you want a seperate Module System? I only played with it for a day now, but the internal normalisations seem to be very usefull.
weinglas
That is a beautiful system! Get ready to rungle SlayerBadger!
Thalassa
Great system!!!
We want audio demos!!!! nanners nanners nanners
Imaginaire
Is there a list of the different multipanels Rob makes? Well, based on the picture, I'll start:
    OSC HRM + Dual Env + 24 dB Filter
    Triple LF-VCO + Dual Fader + Dual Phaser
    Rungler + Mini Matrix + Node Proc

Any others?
johnnly
From an e-mail from Rob H in September:

OscHRM+DualENV+24dB/VCA 945 euro
OscHRM+OscHRM+DualFader 945 euro
TriLF-VCO+DualENV+24dB/VCA 945 euro
TriLF-VCO+DualFader+DualPhaser 995 euro
Rungler+Matrix4x6+NodeProcs 735 euro
TriLF-VCO+Matrix4x6+NodeProcs 765 euro
franzschuier
richard wrote:

I hope you love it!

Yes I do!!!!! love
richard
franzschuier wrote:
The only difference is I would like an extra rungler instead of your second env.

I think that's not possible with his 3 Module Blocks? Or do you want a seperate Module System? I only played with it for a day now, but the internal normalisations seem to be very usefull.[/quote]

last time I looked the runger was also available as a seprate module. I was thinking it would be nice to have one as a quasi digital vco.

But its a fantasy - I very much doubt I can afford it. Beyond what I find useful in the studio I'm always looking for the perfect gigging system. Wasn't euro, wasn't buchla, wasn't serge... so maybe this. I really like the sound and I've had the Blippoo around for years already, so I'm sorta in the pradigm already.

Enough of my yakkin - get patchin' and get posting.
Zeitdehner
thumbs up Very nice one ... you're ahead for some seriously pleasureable patching sessions, believe me ! This system is so smooth and intuitive in use... love

Would be interesting to know what normalisations are installed for each multipanel hmmm.....
sascha.victoria
Oh man, that is so sweet! I've been thinking about selling some stuff to get a system like that.

What does the power supply look like? Is there just an IEC cable that plugs into the case? What are the dimensions of the case?
Entrainer
Nice! Those are the same modules I have in my system, except
I went for the HO/HO/X-fader panel and my filters + envelopes,
DP, TLFO are separate modules.

But I don't have the Midi-CV convertor d'oh!
JohnLRice
Beautiful system, congrats! thumbs up
johnnly
Zeitdehner wrote:
Would be interesting to know what normalisations are installed for each multipanel hmmm.....

I'd like to know this, too. I was wondering why someone would lose flexibility (of arrangement) to get a 'three panel' version and I guess this normalisation answers my question!
NYMo
Lovely looking system...think how much better looking cables would compliment it !( maybe Winkels braided ones)
franzschuier
From Memory:
OSC VCA Out - Filter LP in
DUAL ENVA out - Filter VCA In
LFO C OUT - A Mod
LFO C OUT - A Fluct
Phaser A - Phaser B /dont remember which one exactly
Fader A - to Fader B /dont remember which one exactly

plus a few others I have to check when in front of it

Lots of Normalizations in the the Nodeproc/Rungler as well
Zeitdehner
Thanks, but the intra-module normalizations, like those you describe in the TLFVCO, Dual Phaser & Dual Fader are also present in the single modules. What I am (we are) interested in, are the normalizations across single modules of multipanels thumbs up
Also, I presume the CVs, Gate & clocking signals produced by the integrated Midi to CV converter have to be patched externally (read not normalized), through the matrix to other panels ... hmmm.....
Neovintage
Beautiful system! Congrats. I'm seriously concidering some Hordijk modules.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81  Next [all]
Page 1 of 81