MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Koma TP-301 Euromodule
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author New Koma TP-301 Euromodule
blitzcarriage
Anybody have more information about this? Sorry if its already been posted, but I didn't see any info anywhere else.

http://www.koma-elektronik.com/tp-301-tap-tempo-eurorack-module/
osterchrisi
Hey blitzcarriage, thanks for your interest! As of now we don't have any more information on the TP-301 as the one that you can read on our blog. We just finished our other module, the SVF-201 filter so now we wanted to share information about our next gadget, soon we will make some protoype pictures and a small demo! thumbs up
Be sure to check our blog and FB to stay informed about development (and other funny stuff) in the KOMA workspace.
indexofmetals
what we need is more pedals!
tektoktiktak
Those will come soon again as well + some other sweet things smile
rolex
Any update on this module?

Thanks. thumbs up
osterchrisi
For now we don't have any updates on this module. We decided that we will bring out the RH301 first which is sort of the big brother of the TP-301. Anyway we are working on this module in the back, right now we are looking for the most awesome 7-digit display out on the market wink

If there are any updates worth mentioning you will surely see or hear about it on our facebook or here on the forums!
Soundifferent
Very interesting module. I hope for an interesting price too! Guinness ftw!
joshuagoran
I want to know more about the tap button smile

I really like Koma's attention to detail!
osterchrisi
joshuagoran wrote:
I want to know more about the tap button smile

I really like Koma's attention to detail!

One interesting fact: By the time that we ordered them we were actually the first company in Germany and of the first companies in Europe to got those knobs made. They were brand new and the sales guy wouldn't even let us have a sample at first because he claimed he only has two samples for whole Europe... Also, we were supposed to return the one sample after a certain time (we never did - it's in the prototype hihi ) Also, I still don't have a proper datasheet as they didn't make one yet.

But, well, what do you want to know exactly? smile
joshuagoran
osterchrisi wrote:
But, well, what do you want to know exactly? smile

Oops, just saw this!

I'd love to see a photo of how that button looks in real life rather than the illustration - I can think of some different DIY projects that I'd love a tasteful LED ring button for!
osterchrisi
Hey joshuagoran you can look at the button in our RH301 http://www.koma-elektronik.com/products/rh-301-rhythm-workstation-util ity-tool/
It uses the same one, it's from Apem but I still can't find it in their catalog...
joshuagoran
Awesome thanks!
Soundifferent
Does anybody know what happened to this? cry
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1