MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Love for Ardcore
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author Love for Ardcore
chisel316
I've had this module less than a week and I've already coded Sample and Hold, Scale Quantizer, and NoiseRing-like sketches! In fact, last night I converted my Scale Quantizer sketch into a function and added it to the NoiseRing sketch so I get both functionality at once! I'm probably spending more time designing modules than actually using them, but I'm having a blast doing it!

SlayerBadger!

Peace \/
chisel316
darwingrosse
chisel316 wrote:
I've had this module less than a week and I've already coded Sample and Hold, Scale Quantizer, and NoiseRing-like sketches! In fact, last night I converted my Scale Quantizer sketch into a function and added it to the NoiseRing sketch so I get both functionality at once! I'm probably spending more time designing modules than actually using them, but I'm having a blast doing it!

SlayerBadger!

Peace \/
chisel316

Man, I normally don't get a chance to ArdCore much except on the weekends, but it is really great to see you get into the coding. I have believe that there's a wormhole in there somewhere; I, too, seem to have as much fun with the code as with the module.

Nice work!
makers
I'm a little late to the game. Any chance you'll share that sketch Chisel316?
vonkhades
chisel316 wrote:

SlayerBadger!

Peace \/
chisel316

hey man... you should definitely share the love and put those nice sketches on github or any other place... you can even fork the ardcore repo to your account, and add your stuff there smile
onurkalaycioglu
i know the original post is old... but a s/h for the ardcore would be nice. ive gone through most of the github stuff and not sure if i saw a sample and hold. maybe mr grosse can clarify this, or add one to the github library.
darwingrosse
Doing a Sample and Hold would be fairly easy, but I never did one because of the 8-bit output making everything semi-quantized. If you are OK with that, I'd be willing to pop together something right quick.
onurkalaycioglu
yea that would be great even if its not a perfects s/h. i just got my ardcore recently so im still debugging sketches learning to write my own. ive also been messing with the sacs max stuff is there a way to send data from max out through the ardcore ie audio, cv or is that more of an es3 function. i guess i understand the "serial port i/o" and "data from ardcore" part of the patch but not the top part with the digital and analog pin toggle stuff. thanks darwin
onurkalaycioglu
sorry i was just being stupid.... i get the SACS stuff now. any word on the s/h?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1