MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

oh... oh yeah!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author oh... oh yeah!
DonKartofflo
oh... ooh yeah!

suitandtieguy
5 years and 43 thousand views ago!
DonKartofflo
I love it! and it really is a big trance lead applause
dogoftears
that is definitely the coolest thing you can do with a prophet 10 and a modular synth. definitely.
suitandtieguy
i was going to do a followup called "The World's Biggest Stupid Dubstep Bass Sound" but i put it off long enough that it wouldn't really piss anyone off so i think this phase of my career is over.

the next upload is episode one in my new webseries: Ambient Confessions. the video is finished, i just have to make the music track for it. hopefully it won't be too disturbing.
PYJAMAGROOVE
Now, I don't want to be an asshole or anything but it kinda sounds weak....sorry. sad banana
suitandtieguy
You don't get the joke.

This is the world's biggest trance lead, measured by weight and volume.
DonKartofflo
please please please make a dubstep spoof. i seriously beg you.
And use terminology like "nasty" and "filthy" and "phat" ALL the time!
PYJAMAGROOVE
suitandtieguy wrote:
You don't get the joke.

This is the world's biggest trance lead, measured by weight and volume.

screaming goo yo d'oh! screaming goo yo
Nuuj
The supersaw may indeed be my most hated synthesized sound.
I keep meaning to make a muff poll for people to vote on their most hated clichéd electronic sound, but I don't know the proper terms for many of the sounds I hate.
Just me
Nuuj wrote:
The supersaw may indeed be my most hated synthesized sound.
I keep meaning to make a muff poll for people to vote on their most hated clichéd electronic sound, but I don't know the proper terms for many of the sounds I hate.

ambient filter sweep
Shakahuchi
DonKartofflo
dubstep yoy... gross.
suitandtieguy
i love the JP-8000 supersaw. i use the everliving shit out of it, actually.

it's all about context.
Nuuj
suitandtieguy wrote:
i love the JP-8000 supersaw. i use the everliving shit out of it, actually.

it's all about context.

Ok, I'd like to hear such an example.
suitandtieguy
it's on most recordings here. always played with fingers, never with an arpeggio or something:

http://suitandtieguy.bandcamp.com

as far as a specific track where i say "that there is supersaw, isn't it awesome!", do you mean like a pop song or something?
Nuuj
suitandtieguy wrote:
it's on most recordings here. always played with fingers, never with an arpeggio or something:

http://suitandtieguy.bandcamp.com

as far as a specific track where i say "that there is supersaw, isn't it awesome!", do you mean like a pop song or something?

No, pretty much anything.
I just hate that sound.
I was listening to some parts of your tracks on my phone for a few minutes, and my wife goes, "What the hell is that, Yanni?"
No offense intended.
I'm old enough to know that there is a whole universe of great music that I don't like, and that that I'm not qualified to judge the quality of music that I don't like.

The only time I've heard a supersaw and could deal with it, was when it's been used ironically or sarcastically.
suitandtieguy
Nuuj wrote:
"What the hell is that, Yanni?"

dude i'm totally naming a track that now. nanners
suitandtieguy
just wanted to update by saying someone was searching the forum for the word "asshole", wound up at this thread, and then clicked through to my bandcamp page. (bandcamp tells me where clicks come from. this page plus highlight="asshole" was a hit.)

for some reason, this pleases me to no end.
DonKartofflo
Dude there is no better way to get famous! I love that things like this happen! It makes the world a better place.
wintchil
Any waveform with the word super in front of it makes it automatically that much better or just use a detuned unison and your set. applause

That makes me think there needs to be a super ringmod module.

Also, on the cyclebox it forgoes the word super and replaces it with mega.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1