MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New noises: 4 drones - limited cdr now available
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author New noises: 4 drones - limited cdr now available
sandyb
ladies and gentlemen,

i have been busy making some new noises. "4 drones" is the result. you can stream/download it here (click the picture):

128 mp3s are a free download or you can send me a few $ and go for high quality .wav/320 mp3/lossless etc...

all the tracks are long-form drones of between 15 and 20 minutes duration made using my eurorack and 5U modular systems. they don't really work very well as tracks to dip in and out of so if you can take the time to listen to them in their entirety i hope your patience will be rewarded smile

i'm planning to do a limited release cdr of 4 drones with an exclusive bonus track. this should be ready to go in a week or two and i will post details on it then.

thank you for listening

sandy
aetherpulse
I just finished the first and am halfway through the second, very nice drones!

Let me know when the cdr is ready, I'm sure I will want a copy...
sandyb
thanks for listening aetherpulse.
cdr should be about a week - i'll post when i've got it ready.

sandy
spbaker
i'm down for a cd too! SlayerBadger!
sandyb
just a quick heads up. something very odd happened to "ii" on upload which seemed to develop lots of clicks which didn't exist priorly. i've (finally) sorted it out i think and have uploaded a new improved version. if you're one of the handful of people who have downloaded the track and the clicks are bothering you please download it again.
thanks

sandy
spbaker
i had a chance to listen to this in its entirety last night- just wonderful minimal drone that allows you to listen through the sounds to the small fragile textures beneath.
i like how it builds up over the four tracks (and am looking forward to hearing the final track on the cdr), a intense meditative journey!
applause applause applause
authorless
cool, listened to the first one, downloading album now. can't wait to listen to the rest.
sandyb
just to update, i've finally got the cdrs sorted out w00t
there's a limited run of 30 copies available with an exclusive bonus track. it's $10 which includes shipping. click one of the pictures if you'd like to buy a copy.

thanks again for listening

sandy
aetherpulse
Payment sent. Thanks for the sounds!
goiks
gimmee
modulator_esp
I enjoyed these smile
spbaker
cash sent SlayerBadger!
great packaging sandyb!
Roycie Roller
ordered w00t
mono-poly
ordered SlayerBadger!
sandyb
a huge thank you to those who have ordered a copy of the cdr Guinness ftw!
i'll get them out to you as soon as i can.

sandy
rezzn8r
nice looking package! love
sandyb
the cds are on the way to those of you who ordered. i hope you enjoy them and thank you very much again. screaming goo yo

sandy
Kent
Got mine today! Does anyone know if those tiny 210MB CD-Rs will work in a PowerBook or MacBook Pro? Too scared to import it!
mono-poly
Arived here to thx!
Lol that mini cdr won't fit in my mac mini but i will check it at work tonight!
modulator_esp
got mine too smile
Kent
O.K., the Mini CD-R is definitely Verboten on the PowerBook. Don't try it.
sandyb
glad they arrived ok with you all screaming goo yo
apologies if the mini cdr is a pita. if it's proving difficult for people to get it onto their ipods etc please pm me and i'll sort out a download for you.

sandy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1