MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

sort of on topic...Anyplace in Los Angeles sell Volta?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author sort of on topic...Anyplace in Los Angeles sell Volta?
jonkull
I called 3 Guitar Centers and a Sam Ash and no one has even heard of it. AH and BCM don't have it on their websites. I wanted to try to get it by the weekend. If not I'll just mail order it for next week.
1nput0utput
I think West L.A. Music and RSPE carry MOTU software, so maybe check with them.
jonkull
Thanks.
oliviaarthur
we sell it and it is in stock at audiomidi.com, we are in the valley. give a call, ask for me and i will hook it up!
Olivia
3vcos
so do you guys have a storefront in the valley???

oliviaarthur wrote:
we sell it and it is in stock at audiomidi.com, we are in the valley. give a call, ask for me and i will hook it up!
Olivia
oliviaarthur
No, most everything is purchased online or on the phone first, then the customer comes in to pick it up. You can just walk in if you want, but i think it is just easier to set you up in our system beforehand. I would put my number on here but i am just not sure if that would be cool or not. hmmm.....
sandyb
oliviaarthur wrote:
No, most everything is purchased online or on the phone first, then the customer comes in to pick it up. You can just walk in if you want, but i think it is just easier to set you up in our system beforehand. I would put my number on here but i am just not sure if that would be cool or not. hmmm.....

i think a pm would probably be best smile
mikeolson
I've bought software from audiomidi.com before and they are cool guys over there. Just gotta drive to the way northwest corner of the valley to find em though:) Kinda opposite from Burbank:)
tombx
1nput0utput wrote:
I think West L.A. Music and RSPE carry MOTU software, so maybe check with them.

i got my Volta at West L.A. Music (the Santa Monica branch on Santa Monica). they only had one unit in stock at the time but since then have kept a few on hand and even been talking it up.

surprisingly (or maybe not), none of the Guitar Centers in the area have it in stock, not even the flagship Hollywood store! with them, Volta is special order only.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1