MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

2nd modular performance ever this Friday
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author 2nd modular performance ever this Friday
Squall
As per topic I'm doing my second ever modular show in a couple of days. They guy I play with has been on holidays for the last few months, so we only got our first rehearsal in yesterday. Results here:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/hooves/white-squall-tape-sessions-20[/s]

I'm on modular he's got a machine drum + octatrack for beats and on the fly modular mangling + an assortment of effect boxes between us. It's all basically improvisational (at least my side of things), so no idea how it will turn out on the night, but after one practice I'm pretty confident we can at least sustain a suitable amount of noise for half an hour or so. Interested to know what you guys think. Glowing praise is always welcome, but I am also open to harsh (or at least constructive) criticism. All the other bands on the line-up are real bands with songs and stuff smile So while I'm happy to be doing something different, I'd still hope it's enjoyable fort the kids there. Failing that I'm counting on the fact that they are wowed merely by the site of the giant modular.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1