MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Modules from soundmachines !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Author New Modules from soundmachines !
soundmachines
Dear All,
have a look at some pictures of two modules currently under prototyping.
We called this the 'blackline'.
Main feature: capacitive touch button, sliders, and soon circular surfaces.

Today we have:

LS1lightstrip

LP1lightplane

For more info try here: www.sound-machines.it the site is on!
burnn_out!
Dafuck! Geez you guys don't sleep do you. Seriously the modules your company keeps announcing are crazy innovative. Now a kaoss pad like controller recorder! Keep up the good work! I'm sure when all these modules start hitting the streets, they'll turn up in a lot of our set-ups MY ASS IS BLEEDING
tommi
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
i want to hear the sound of your robotto module! no audio examples?
jimmyambulance
oh man! i've been wanting something like this for a while. is it too late to request that you put GATE control of the REC button so the loops could be sync'd?
soundmachines
Jimmy, please read the pages on the site! You'll be happy!!!!
;)
JohnLRice
tommi wrote:
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
i want to hear the sound of your robotto module! no audio examples?

There is this one (of a prototype I think?) and it is what sold me on NEEDING a Robotto! thumbs up Robotto starts about half way through:

tommi
Wow, Beautiful video! The sound of the robotto voice is great, and Lorenzo seems to be totally into the music. He seems to be already thinking about future tracks.
Thanks for posting it!
I think the cvable vowels and consonants makes it really nice to play.. i would reeally like to try one..
Nuuj
Add pressure for a Z output to the lightplane and I'm in for a few.
DonKartofflo
hell yeah!
as soon as I laid my eyes upon the lightplane, I was filled with hot GAS and almost flew out of the window.
soundmachines
Nuuj wrote:

We are trying it right now, on a proto board that has just the matrix.
I think it could be done, maybe with a crippled dynamic range, but, hey, it's for free !!!!! smile
soundmachines
soundmachines wrote:
Nuuj wrote:

We are trying it right now, on a proto board that has just the matrix.
I think it could be done, maybe with a crippled dynamic range, but, hey, it's for free !!!!! smile

It's motherfucking bacon yo SUCCESS It's motherfucking bacon yo

LP1 will have another CV out for the Z axis. As expected resolution isn't up to the other axis (10bits max) , think about something along the lines of 20 points between "slight touch" and "hey be careful !".
Dynamically the intevals will be 'interpolated' with a filter, just to have smooth transitions between the values..
DonKartofflo
I WILL BUY IT!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Page 1 of 1