MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ArdCore Cartesian 4x4 Step Sequencer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author ArdCore Cartesian 4x4 Step Sequencer
chisel316
Here's a demo of my latest sketch for the Snazzy FX ArdCore. I turned it into a Cartesian 4x4 Step Sequencer. Hope you enjoy it!

Peace \/
chsel316

numan7
applause clever sketch, chisel316!

hmmm..... you know, watching your video made me think of something that could make a really superb companion module for the ardcore...

...a 2 hex-digits led display module, with 2 channels of offset, attenutation and buffered pass-thru output (so that you could patch the x-voltage source in your sketch into the left channel, patch the buffered output into the ardcore input where it goes now, and offset/scale the display input so that it reads out "1" through "4" for this sketch.... or whatever range of "0" through "F" makes sense for a given sketch... and then do the same for y-voltage/right display channel!
w00t

the leds found on either the harvestman piston honda or toppobrillo quantimator would be quite nice for this application, in my opinion. or maybe some old calculator display bits might be kind of cool! too.

cheers

cheers
numan7
hmmm..... on second thought, you are using ardcores manual controls for x and y grid selection. so I don't expect my idea will work so well in this case... but still a cool sketch (and I still would like to fashion a hex digits display for ardcore, or see someone else do so, if that is feasible anyway)! thumbs up

cheers
chisel316
Thanks for the kind words. Although you can't see it in the video, I'm using the Arduino Serial Monitor to display the X Y and CV. I agree, it would by nice to have an external display Eurorack module. I'd even be happy with software that acts as a front-end for the serial monitor to make the output look nicer and not just a crude terminal where the output continuously scrolls upward. Now that I think about it, PuTTY would probably do the trick!

Peace \/
chisel316
lleb
Hey Chisel, looks like a pretty cool sketch. Any possibility of sharing the sketch? we're not worthy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1