MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New CV controller
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author New CV controller
Kingnimrod
Saw this on their blog:

TestSetRadio
any new news on this or the pro version?
osterchrisi
In the end we decided not to make two different versions. We make one version now that has 3 axises and MIDI integration. There was some development happening in the meanwhile but we also got caught a bit by the second run of both pedals and another Kommander run. In addition to that I became severly sick and was totally out for several weeks.

The next release will be the RH-301, our rhtythm workstation pedal. And then we plan to release the Kontrol Surface afterwards, somwhere at the end autumn. If there are any updates, you will see them here or on facebook.

Not really up to date but at least more recent than the video above: Here I show the prototype to the guys from Future Music Magazine:


And another video where Joseph from 4ms gives it a try:
richard
hope you are better now chrissi

if it was that bastard berlin flu, just about everyone I know got it!

really interested in the new controller
mecanikill
Nice! I will be getting one of those for sure. applause thumbs up
austinedward08
nice, I'm new to all this & I'm loving koma. really innovative, just ordered the filter btw can't wait!
dan_k
osterchrisi wrote:
In the end we decided not to make two different versions. We make one version now that has 3 axises and MIDI integration. There was some development happening in the meanwhile but we also got caught a bit by the second run of both pedals and another Kommander run. In addition to that I became severly sick and was totally out for several weeks.

The next release will be the RH-301, our rhtythm workstation pedal. And then we plan to release the Kontrol Surface afterwards, somwhere at the end autumn. If there are any updates, you will see them here or on facebook.

Not really up to date but at least more recent than the video above: Here I show the prototype to the guys from Future Music Magazine:


And another video where Joseph from 4ms gives it a try:


Any updates on the development of this?
osterchrisi
dan_k there are no official development updates on this. But in the background I went through a few more prototype stages. We also added some more functionality to increase the playability and playfulness of the controller. We want to release it no later than 2013 so we will update our channels with some videos soon.
dan_k
Ok great, looking forward to seeing some more.

Any chance that you'd look at having it be able to record the motions?

Understanding of course that it's late in the game for that if you want to have it out still in 2013.
osterchrisi
dan_k wrote:
Any chance that you'd look at having it be able to record the motions?


osterchrisi wrote:
I went through a few more prototype stages. We also added some more functionality to increase the playability and playfulness of the controller.


I won't go further than that wink
dan_k
osterchrisi wrote:
dan_k wrote:
Any chance that you'd look at having it be able to record the motions?


osterchrisi wrote:
I went through a few more prototype stages. We also added some more functionality to increase the playability and playfulness of the controller.


I won't go further than that wink


Fair enough, I totally get wanting to avoid feature creep at this stage.

Looks like it will be a lot of fun, and I really like that it's a stand-alone box so it doesn't take up any panel space and you can use it with anything.
I like to be able to mix and match my rigs so the flexibility is appreciated.

Thanks for the update! Guinness ftw!
glia
osterchrisi wrote:
dan_kWe also added some more functionality to increase the playability and playfulness of the controller. We want to release it no later than 2013 so we will update our channels with some videos soon...
GREAT news
Paranormal Patroler
So it's due any time now, right?
blaerg
Looks promising!~
eveldave
Nice.

Out in time for Christmas?
osterchrisi
Sorry guys, we won't make it until Christmas... sad banana
Paranormal Patroler
Any photos or demo videos of advancements? I'm curious to see the MIDI implementation as well as CV.
dan_k
Yeah still interested in this. Any updates, approx pricepoint?
dan_k
Any news?
krz
Looks like it would partner well with a Sherman Filterbank (among other obvious choices)
Vcs4
This is nice!
Paranormal Patroler
We've reached 2014, some news on this would be nice.
dan_k
I was emailing with Wouter at Koma. Sounds like it's been pushed back a bit, as they had some other products they felt made sense to go out first.

He was going to post an update here.
tektoktiktak
dan_k wrote:
I was emailing with Wouter at Koma. Sounds like it's been pushed back a bit, as they had some other products they felt made sense to go out first.

He was going to post an update here.


Like Dan says, we are working on a few projects that we want to put out first, after that we hope to put out the new x/y cv controller smile, it will make more sense that way and we will have some more time to implement some more awesome features. As soon as we pick up the project fully again we will of course post updates in this topic!

Sorry to disappoint some of you, but trust me; when we do it, we want it to be so cool that it will blow away all similar devices.
Paranormal Patroler
Can't we have some info on the new features?? Is MIDI staying?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group