MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Little Boy Blue Busking kit
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Little Boy Blue Busking kit
ex_dead_teenager
video coming today

Felix you should just get one they're great for live noise and cheap (comparitively speaking)!
bwhittington
Thanks for starting the thread. Eagerly awaiting the video!
ex_dead_teenager

you wanted it you got it! my first busking related video!! nanners
ex_dead_teenager
this was filmed by my friend Delaney on my digital camera because we don't have the right cable for his camcorder

The words are from my rendition of Dante's Inferno (a work in progress)

the camera doesn't zoom
cerebrosis
whats a busking?
cerebrosis
nevermind, did a google search.
ex_dead_teenager
strangely enough that's one of the most common questions I get asked, the second most common is "can you please move your shit?" followed by "don't you have any respect?"
bwhittington
Loved the video, thanks! You actually had a nice crowd going there for a while. You need to throw a couple of coins and bills in the flap of your bag to give people the right idea. Not that you are going to get rich or anything, but suggesting you are doing it for tips compounds the joke.

It'd be awesome to film several hours of footage and edit a highlight reel of responses. That could be a Youtube classic.

The spoken word is an awesome touch. Total respect for what you are doing and would love to see more.

we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy

Cheers,
Brian

PS. How long do those batteries last in the amp?
ex_dead_teenager
Thanks Brian,

the amp eats batteries quickly it's the most power hungry thing in my setup.

Normally I do have some change in there but today I was cashless and all my cameraman had was a fiver.

I've made about seven dollars over the past week doing this, occasionally I do get money, most of that was on one bewilderingly good day.
ex_dead_teenager
there will be more soon

I'm doing a spoken word festival in town on Saturday this was warm-up for that. I hope to have some of that filmed too
tony d
That's fuckin' great man !!
The confusion sets in applause
suboptimal
My housemates relate to the guy who asks about the noise. The first time one of them heard one of my noise sessions he asked me afterward, "So what kind of music do you make?"

Looks like it was fun times. applause
ex_dead_teenager
hehehe, yah it was a lot of fun I really enjoy these forays into the street. It's always a bit of an adventure
parasitk
That's some cool shit. I wish we had noise makers like that here in the NYC subways! w00t
ex_dead_teenager
SlayerBadger! if I could get it through airport customs you would SlayerBadger!
consumed
that was excellent
i had a smile throughout the entire recording
ex_dead_teenager
it's so much fun to do, I always feel awesome after I go busking.
felix
That's awesome. Consider me inspired!
Lyonel
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
I've made about seven dollars over the past week doing this, occasionally I do get money, most of that was on one bewilderingly good day.

Near a 200e module with that... keep on going !
I like that grin
Great to see you ex dead applause thumbs up
ex_dead_teenager
felix wrote:
That's awesome. Consider me inspired!

wow, you've been so much of an inspiration to me since I first got into this stuff I can remember trying to teach my wife about synthesis using your videos before I learned how uninterested she really was hihi

Seriously though you rule Felix
ex_dead_teenager
Lyonel wrote:
ex_dead_teenager wrote:

Near a 200e module with that... keep on going !
I like that grin
Great to see you ex dead applause thumbs up

Thanks Lyonel, have you seen my new vostok battle vid? I can't wait to hear what you come up with... if you are still in a dueling mood

Jedi
Moog$FooL$
one great part in the video was when that woman almost walked through the shot, then stopped herself & went back.
so polite are we Vancouverites!! razz

i don't think this was filmed in east van, was it??

i think we need to hook up the Soundbeam for some audience interplay & interaction!!!! hmmm.....

Band Band Band headbang headbang
ex_dead_teenager
oh dude you're giving me ideas!!! but I think we need a power supply .

If we had one of those we could rule the universe! Or at least make some really strange musical street art. Vostok + Soundbeam + LBB + Video camera = the best thing Vancouver has seen since Weevo.

I filmed it at Kits Beach, there's one of me on The Drive but wer didn't have the right cable to get it off the camera and onto my computer so we did a rush job with another camera at the beach today
DGTom
SlayerBadger!

great fun! I thought the bit with the camera shy lady was funny!

with regards to makin more ca$h, every professional (!?) busker I've met has a float, you always get more if theres a bunch of change already in there, people hate goin first &/or paying for something everyone else is getting for free, if they think others have paid, they'll pay as well thumbs up

man, that amp is awsome, battery hog or no! if it wasn't for the wind noise I woulda thought you guys had a wireless hook-up to the camera from across the square! crazy!!
ex_dead_teenager
lol

yah I normally have some coin in there but when we filmed neither me nor my friend had any change seriously, i just don't get it
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3