MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Chris Carter: IDOW Extended Interview #9
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author Chris Carter: IDOW Extended Interview #9
s o l v e n t
'I Dream of Wires' Extended Interview Series #9:
Chris Carter.

https://vimeo.com/idreamofwires/chriscarter

This will likely be our last free preview before the film's release - enjoy!

In June 2012, the I Dream of Wires team visited the Norfolk UK studio of pioneering industrial and synthpop musicians Chris Carter and Cosey Fanni Tutti, founding members of seminal outfits Throbbing Gristle, Industrial Records, and Chris & Cosey, to name but a few. We interviewed Chris Carter about his long history with DIY electronics, modular synthesizers, and the role they've played in his storied musical career. Busy putting the finishing touches on X-TG's recently released "Desertshore / The Final Report," an album initially intended to be Throbbing Gristle's final recording, Carter expressed his enthusiasm for the current crop of eurorack modular synthesizer modules, and how he integrates them with modern tabletop FX units, to create a present-day, cutting-edge revision of his early Throbbing Gristle set up.
dan_k
Thanks for taking the time to post this. Can't wait for the film to come out!!
abstraktor
dan_k wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to post this. Can't wait for the film to come out!!

Great interview with CC - when do our IDOW subscriber funpacks get sent out? hihi
HueMonContact
Excellent interview!
I'm really looking forward to seeing this film.
polyroy
Really interesting, thanks for sharing. I also look forward to the film's release!
darenager
Shut up and take my money already lol

Great interview, looking foreward to this It's peanut butter jelly time!
ResistSound
Any idea on a release date? It's motherfucking bacon yo
artgiles
Cannot wait for this movie to be released.
merfwergler
Haha. They always had to play first in a lineup because the gear was so buggy.
voidshell
How many extended interviews will there be?
s o l v e n t
voidshell wrote:
How many extended interviews will there be?

It depends. Regardless there won't be any new 1s for a long time.
Amberclock
I never cease to be amazed what sounds come out of this person's system each and every time I watch that. It sounds like absolutely noone else.
mr.freeman
please tell me that there will be an extended version of the interview with Trent Reznor/Alessandro Cortini
Ranxerox
Amberclock wrote:
I never cease to be amazed what sounds come out of this person's system each and every time I watch that. It sounds like absolutely noone else.

Yes, big Chris & Cosey fan here. Shame their stuff is so rare, they were/are way ahead of their time.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1