MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

soundmachines never sleeps...... LS1ligthstrip
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Author soundmachines never sleeps...... LS1ligthstrip
soundmachines
Skiff control freaks anyone?

http://www.sound-machines.it/?page_id=42

You'll want more than one.

For megalomaniacs: http://www.sound-machines.it/?page_id=45
Matos
Love it! How's the micro sampler going?
soundmachines
Matos wrote:
Love it! How's the micro sampler going?

It is half and half done, still some decision to be taken tough..
Planning small demo video during xmas time, hope to put it back in the pipeline soon.

We are busy in doing the silkscreening of robotto and in switching on the prototypes of radiostar...
Matos
Yes! I've been looking forward to the robotto. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing it in my rack.
radiodread87
Looks awesome!
Ras Thavas
This looks really fun, please keep us updated on the progress of this one.
madcap
With the exception of roboto... I really looking forward to your modules. The radio star most, the two control surfaces almost as much. Sweet stuff

I dont know why, but I have never liked making vocal formant sounds. I like then well enough to listen to in music. But, I guess that just isn't what my mind hears as my...big pun here... Voice.

So stoked for the others tho..big time
soundmachines
Thanks everyone for the appreciation, this is going to be stuffed in the next days and then checked for functionality. If everything works as expected we will start production as soon as january (and the pcb of the LP1lightplane will be completed!).

Regarding RB1robotto, there is a backdoor (actually there is an Arduino connector on the back!) that permits to load other firmwares to gain from the pretty impressive capabilities of the Soundgin/Babblebot chip....
It will be a polymorph module.... smile
soundmachines
This is the front pcb fitted with leds, connectors and jacks (not the definitive ones).
YAY!
soundmachines
Damn exif stuff.... please rotate CW smile
missingtwin
looking forward to this one with
great anticipation
we're not worthy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Page 1 of 1