EYE OF GOD!

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: Joe., luketeaford, lisa, Kent

ex_dead_teenager
Electro-Busker

EYE OF GOD!

Post by ex_dead_teenager » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 pm

I just bought a Devi Ever Eye of God pedal but I've never actually heard any demos other than the one of the super Mieser pedal which is an eye of God crossed with the Soda Mieser. Does anyone have just a regular Eye of God? are there any audio demos on muff of this thing I bought I'd like to hear it and maybe get some ideas on how to use it with my Little Boy Blue

thanks!

shamann
_

Post by shamann » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 pm

The Eye of God is just a feedback loop with opto controller, isn't it? So, it's not really going to sound like anything until you stick a second pedal in the loop. Then it will sound like that pedal going squeeeee in a feedback loop.

felix
Loves the manuals!

Post by felix » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:07 pm

shamann wrote:The Eye of God is just a feedback loop with opto controller, isn't it?
Yep, that's right. Put a couple pedals in the loop, particularly a delay. If you're going to try the LBB, plug its output to the EOG input and the EOG output to the LBB input. There's probably a little more LBB patching necessary to get an actual feedback loop going, but that's where you'd start.

Feedback loops are the greatest. If you really enjoy the EOG, consider looking at picking up (or making) a matrix mixer. I'm lazily/slowly working on one myself currently.
dress yourself for the public. you now must exit your home and acquire a dental mirror and lubrication!
i recommend a hat, or a helmet. if a helmet, ensure that it is both convincing and unbiased. -citizen mori
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/78959
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/225002
https://jimdrones.bandcamp.com

ex_dead_teenager
Electro-Busker

Post by ex_dead_teenager » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:11 am

nice!

I've got a few other pedals in my busking rig I want to try like a Carbon Copy and Distortion opto controller was the reason I bought it I want another way to control the sound. One of my favourite things to do is use a mic to control the sound of the LBB making feedback using the busking amp and envelope follower it's lots of fun I've goten it to make all sorts of wild sounds even some that sound like whale song.

ex_dead_teenager
Electro-Busker

Post by ex_dead_teenager » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 am

listening to the demo up on youtube again and I think I've got just what I was hoping for. Thanks Felix.

I wonder what this would be like through a Stilton... feedback loop within a feedback loop... I need some stilton and I don't mean the mouldy cheese

Return to “General Gear”