MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Flame Clockwork sync w/ MPC1000?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Flame Clockwork sync w/ MPC1000?
theglyph
I can't get my Euro Clockwork to sync directly to my MPC1000.

I can get Ableton to sync to the MPC and the Clockwork to sync to Ableton but I would like to remove the computer from the equation.

Has anyone tried to clock their Clockwork directly from an MPC?
theglyph
Ok, So the MPC will slave to the Clockwork but not the other way around or at least so it seems. This is working great though. Very fun! Rockin' Banana!
plord
Do you have the new PROM yet? Apparently it fixes a bug with MIDI "continue" that may have been messing up some sync... I only ask because I am waiting for my new PROM also. This is also the fix for the inverted 16th note out.
theglyph
plord wrote:
Do you have the new PROM yet? Apparently it fixes a bug with MIDI "continue" that may have been messing up some sync... I only ask because I am waiting for my new PROM also. This is also the fix for the inverted 16th note out.

I'm not sure but I'm assuming no! I received the Clcokwork a little less than a month ago from AH. When was the PROM released and how do I get it?
plord
Per has been talking about the PROM for some weeks now but I am not sure anyone has them yet. I would drop a note to AH and inquire if they will be getting them; I recall a comment that SchneidersBuero was aware of the bug and expected to receive the PROMs so I would assume AH is also in the loop.
schism
plord wrote:
Per has been talking about the PROM for some weeks now but I am not sure anyone has them yet. I would drop a note to AH and inquire if they will be getting them; I recall a comment that SchneidersBuero was aware of the bug and expected to receive the PROMs so I would assume AH is also in the loop.

We will get these EPROMs in our next shipment. They will be ready in early October. Please email us privately via the usual address so we can keep you informed. We will provide them free of charge to any Clockwork (Euro) customer upon request.

Plord nailed the updates. SlayerBadger! Here they are in Per's (from Flame) own words:
"1. fixed the inverted 16th clock out
2. additional Midi-Continue (from one of measures)
- in midi-slave mode the module starts now from all measure positions of software seqencers (live,logic etc.) - the unit loops now correctly in cycles."

Thanks,

Shawn / AH
plord
Thanks for the update Shawn!

With these fixes the module will go from merely awesome to indispensable smile
theglyph
plord wrote:
Thanks for the update Shawn!

With these fixes the module will go from merely awesome to indispensable smile

Yeah, Thanks Shawn!

The clockworks was a bit of a mystery when I first started using it but now it's become the centerpiece (as I was hoping) of my system.
plord
My EPROM arrived...completely crushed, every pin mangled very frustrating

Going at it with a needle nose and we'll see if I can get them straight and inserted without breaking any. Seems unlikely. MY ASS IS BLEEDING
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1