MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

shows in Hamburg
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author shows in Hamburg
crippletoe
Hi all,
anyone knows good places to check out for experimental electronic music in Hamburg? maybe even just noise?

cheers!
Kent
I'm in the process of putting together an evening in February with a couple of other guys. Where about in HH are you located?
We should organize more events.
frank diego
there is an interesting series of events at the Körber Forum:

http://www.koerber-stiftung.de/nc/koerberforum/programm/reihen/termine  /termin/ephil.html

And it's for free! You have to get your reservations early tho. Sometimes you can still get tickets at the door, but it's a gamble.

There is not much experimental electronic music at the clubs, more the conservative side smile

Sometimes are really nice events at the Golden Pudel Club on Sunday Evenings.

You might find some events in the Gängeviertel or the Frappant.

@Kent: Do tell where and when the Event will be happening!

[/i]
Hainbach
Wednesday at B-Movie "Hoerbar" could be worth checking out.
Scaff
crippletoe wrote:
Hi all,
anyone knows good places to check out for experimental electronic music in Hamburg? maybe even just noise?

cheers!

In my little flat! screaming goo yo
Navs
We still want to get Kent and Scaff over for Basic Electricity in Berlin SlayerBadger! April-ish?
e-grad
Hainbach wrote:
Wednesday at B-Movie "Hoerbar" could be worth checking out.

Yep, to my best knowledge it's kind of a centre for experimental music in Hamburg.

There's a radio programm called Radio Gagarin which features experimental stuff. Occassionly they host live gigs at the radio station named FSK. It is a small independed station financed by membership fees only (sorry HP is in German only):
http://www.fsk-hh.org/sendung/Radio+Gagarin/ueberblick

Thomas Beck/Wachsender Prozess (label)/tbc (noise)/Odradek (fanzine) organizes every now and then events at a local squat: Rote Flora.
lag progress
Kent wrote:
I'm in the process of putting together an evening in February with a couple of other guys. Where about in HH are you located?
We should organize more events.

i would love to be with you!

in the past i played in the gängeviertel, soulkitchen and westwerk
also i know the guys of the Astra Stube.

Hamburg is not that big, we should know each other wink
Kent
Shoot me an email and we'll talk.

kent at muffwiggler dot com

Navs wrote:
We still want to get Kent and Scaff over for Basic Electricity in Berlin SlayerBadger! April-ish?

Fuck, yeah!
crippletoe
hi all!
Wow! thank you all for the replies and links. i will check them all out! grin
sorry for this very late post. i somehow got sucked into a busy-time vortex and completely lost track of it oops

@kent, email on its way to you.

cheers!
Kent
Wigglers,

On March 2nd, @ 20:00, Sersch, Scaff, and I will play a show in Hamburg at a place called "Frappant".

I would like to organize a synth get-together/meeting during the day of the event and then we all end up at the concert in order to support each other and to hear even more nerdy synth compositions and spaced-out FM tones.

Unfortunately, we're having a hard time finding a place to hold the initial meeting. There is a tiny chance that we can do it at the actual club, but that presents its own challenges.

Do any Hamburg-based Wigglers have access to a space that could be used on Saturday during the day?

Also, who wants to go to the show?! We might have just enough time to squeeze one more performance into the evening, but I can't promise this to an interested Wiggler right now. Please do let me know if you would be interested in playing though and I'll work on it.

kent at muffwiggler dot com
crippletoe
Sorry, I am already playing a show in Berlin on the 2nd.. will have to miss out this time.

nonetheless, If anyone knows of any place who might be interested in hosting this --> http://laurensvanderwee.nl/tjongpow/ on march 3rd or 5th, i would love to know!
Scaff
Navs wrote:

Good idea!
oisin
hi all

im working on a production this month in hamburg.

if the meet is still happening on mar. 2nd id love to join. have a show at night though..

im around alot of this month though if anything else great is going on...
Scaff
oisin wrote:
hi all

im working on a production this month in hamburg.

if the meet is still happening on mar. 2nd id love to join. have a show at night though..

im around alot of this month though if anything else great is going on...

we can also meet us for a beer or two..... w00t
oisin
[/quote]

we can also meet us for a beer or two..... w00t[/quote]

anscheint kann man das ganz in hamburg machen

anyone else up for a mini music nerd meet up next week?
Kent
Synth Meet and Show Announcement! 2 März @ Frappant.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1