MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Video demo:Quad Comparator and LogicOgic
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AniModule  
Author Video demo:Quad Comparator and LogicOgic
JRock
poladark put this awesome Video together showing a few highlights of the Quad Comparator and the LogicOgic modules thumbs up
papercutnoise
Really intrigued by the Quad Comparator. Seems to have a lot of different uses. Would love to see a vid of it being used for rhythms by feeding it some LFOS/envelopes etc.
JRock
thumbs up
I'll work on putting one together smile
papercutnoise
JRock wrote:
thumbs up
I'll work on putting one together smile

Nice one dude, thanks!! Looking forward to it. I have a pair of dual super slow LFOs so feeding them into the comparators could make excellent triggers for events during some serious drone sessions smile
JRock
I finally got a little video together, I just have to upload it thumbs up
I'll get on that tomorrow 8_)
JRock

Terrible quality video, but it should give you the basic idea. Apparently most of the LEDs view were obstructed by the patch cables due to the angle I shot it at :( they're helpful to see what's going on, but you should be able to get the gist between the audio and the description.

PLease ask away if you have any questions or you'd like clarification on anything thumbs up
papercutnoise
Only just saw your post now, sorry! Have to leg it out to work now but will check ot out later. Thanks man smile
JRock
No need for sorrow Guinness ftw!
It'll be here smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AniModule  
Page 1 of 1