MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

AM Series in 15v formats.... AM4023 prototype
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author AM Series in 15v formats.... AM4023 prototype
synthcube
A quick couple of videos showing the frac version of the AM4023 Lo Pass Filter, first in a series of 15v format releases of the AM2XxX, AM3XxX and AM4XxXX series for frac, frac banana, motm dotcom and Buchla-esque.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-MxD1v7TyE
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYO4hYY0WQI
appliancide
Are you going to sell DIY stuff as well? I've been waiting for the 8023 PCBs to be stocked on the AMSynth site for a few months. Pot brackets would also be awesome!
reignbear
sounds great! what would the depth be for the frac versions?
synthcube
appliancide wrote:
Are you going to sell DIY stuff as well? I've been waiting for the 8023 PCBs to be stocked on the AMSynth site for a few months. Pot brackets would also be awesome!

Yes, that's the plan. For each of the AM Synth modules, we are developing assembled modules, full DIY kits, PCB component kits, and PCBs only. I will also be posting fpd files for the motm, dotcom and frac format panels for anyone who wants to make their own instead of buying one. And yes I have gobs of the OMEG brackets used for pot-mounting the PCBs.

The 4023 stuff is set to be released mid January or so.
synthcube
reignbear wrote:
sounds great! what would the depth be for the frac versions?

PCBs are 80x100mm and mount perpendicular to the panel... So frac versions are about 4" deep. We looked at mounting parallel to the panel but the PCBs are a bit too wide to fit behind a 2u frac panel. We are doing both regular jack and banana versions, and a 'compact' 1u version, and a 'full' 2u version.
synthcube
quick update about plans for motm, dotcom/mu and frac versions of analog metropolis modules on our website www.synthcube.com
monstrinho
Just wondering if anyone has built/tested the AM8328 Mirage filter at 15v? I've thought of ordering a PCB, but I'd rather know that it actually works before taking the plunge.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1