MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Question to you, BD101 Users!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author Question to you, BD101 Users!
tektoktiktak
Happy 2013 from all of us in the KOMA office!

short question for all of you using the BD101:

What if we would release a mod for the BD101 to get the clean delay time from 100ms to 800ms for under 150 USD?

The clean delay time would be equal to the Moogerfooger analog delay...

thumbs up ?
deltaphoenix
I would be into that. I love mangling sound with my BD101, but that would make the pedal more useful across the board.
Kingnimrod
I'd love it, yes please. is it a kit or would we have to send it back to you? If we send it back, would it include the improvement you've made to the delay blend noise?
deltaphoenix
Kingnimrod wrote:
would we have to send it back to you? If we send it back, would it include the improvement you've made to the delay blend noise?

This please we're not worthy
DanielW
Yes, please.

Btw, another mod you should offer is the ability to shut off sequencer modulation of the cutoff frequency on the FT201, via for example a switch that is activated by plugging a cord into the cutoff cv in jack. This way the sequencer can be used independently of the filter.
Kingnimrod
any update on this?
tektoktiktak
Thanks for the responses! We are currently in investigative modus on this one, many new products we want to push first! As soon as we decided what the deal will be, we'll let you all know!
Squigg
Kingnimrod wrote:
I'd love it, yes please. is it a kit or would we have to send it back to you? If we send it back, would it include the improvement you've made to the delay blend noise?

This would be the only way i think I would be interested in this. Ive given up using this because the mix fader emits such a horrible scratchy noise.
astronota
Helo I am astronota new BD101 user.

Any news on this subject?
And would it include the improvement you've made to the delay blend noise?
This would be great.

Never the less what a great pedal.
Thanks!
n_m
Waiting for news on this.

Any updates for us Oh Lords of Koma?
Kingnimrod
I figure we'll hear more after they release the new rhythm pedal.
Squigg
hmmmmmmmm

seriously, i just don't get it
Crowyote
it had as much delay time as the Moog 104m and all the lfo options . . . I sold my Moog 104m last year and I've been missing it a heck of a lot.
blue_lu
any news on this?
vexkon
no sense in bumping this right?
Roy72
Is anyone running a different power supply? Does it really need 500ma? I'm looking at a Cioks Big John with 400ma channels.
Zealot Vague
I run it off a Cioks Double Jack, which says 600ma on the top, with four or five other pedals plugged into it. I haven't noticed problems but I don't know what the symptoms of pedalboard brownout are.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1