MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

DAY 4: High-End Outputs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author DAY 4: High-End Outputs
__ag
Day 4:
ADDAC200X High-End Outputs

Featuring a Headphone Amplifier + Balanced XLR Outputs
with or without Optional Transformer Isolated Output

Using only High-End Components

Paranormal Patroler
Perfect pair for that quint VCA and the 803 don't you agree?
bj_gzp
any rackplanner files yet? razz
bj
UmFuFu
Does the volume knob control both the headphone and balanced outs?
bj_gzp
To me it looks as if the pot is only for the headphones.
Audio Interface, TAI-4 do not have volume knobs either on their balanced outs.

bj
UmFuFu
Thanks BJ.
Regardless, this module looks very cool.

The Malekko Output seems to be one of the few modules where there's a single knob for stereo outs. But it has an inexplicable phase shift that occurs at the outputs. I'd love to know why it was designed like that, if anyone has any ideas wink

Ben
UmFuFu
PS: I'd also love to know if the inputs to the headphone output are normalled to the XLR's as well.
Metamusik
That headphone jack looks suspiciously small. Please tell me it's 1/4" since most decent headphones use that format. Besides, converters from 3.5mm to 1/4" work just fine while 1/4" to 3.5mm makes the contact enormous. The leverage is an accident waiting to happen. I've lost more contacts then I care to remember that way. *glares at laptop*
Paranormal Patroler
Most proper headphones I've ever used have a screw-converter from 1/8'' to 1/4'' TRS.
mttddms
anyone know what kind of (optional) xformer is on the output? any idea what similarites this guy has to any existing master busses, chanel strips etc?
bryantcheramie
Where do you buy this module if you live in the U.S.?
ADDAC System
Hello

We have a few in stock, just drop us a line if interested.

All the best,
ADDAC System
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1