MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Why is the amsynths shop always out of stock?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author Why is the amsynths shop always out of stock?
thaneco
I would like to thank Rob for the excellent customer support. My only complain is that the amsynths internet store is always out of stock. waah
cger
Because Rob does not make many modules and I'm guessing a lot of us go there every day to check.
I kept doing it almost every day for few weeks, before the filter I wanted showed up, only 1 in stock. So I quickly ordered it.
rodez
I think that Rob is just doin' modules by passion as he's got a day job. Guess he doesn't have a lot of time and it seems he's spending a lot of time creating new modules...
steffensen
The only way to get his full modules is just that, keep hitting that refresh button. Days/Weeks/Months - might easily fly by tho.

I WISH that he would offer the PCB's of his designs. (i wouldnt mind panels too, but thats probly something best done with groupbuys)
Less work for him, and a true gift to the world. He have made designs for everything i have ever wanted.
Knowing his designs, this would be almost legendary. No one would be more thankful than me. smile
thaneco
thumbs up I love Amsynths! Please make more modules! Thanks!
emuarc
Many thanks for the astonishing interest in AMSynths modules. I built as many modules over Xmas but they sold out very quickly, and whilst I will be building more, the need to get some modules into higher volume manufacturing is my target for 2013.

Xmas did give my the chance to get some modules through to production status, including the AM8140 Dual ADSR, the AM8060SE and a surprise new module the AM8328. The AM8005 will follow...

So there will be more modules to buy but the nature of hand built analog modules means we will never be Apple...
selfoscillate
emuarc wrote:
AM8060SE

great news It's peanut butter jelly time!
psychgrave
emuarc wrote:
Xmas did give my the chance to get some modules through to production status, including the AM8140 Dual ADSR

I'm happy to see more System 100M clones coming!
emuarc
Hi folks, I will start selling PCB's for the modules and Eurorack panels in February, to accelerate how many customers have our products. Just email me off list or via the web site. I have been quietly doing this for a few weeks, but they will be loaded into the web store next weekend along with Project Notes. razz
steffensen
emuarc wrote:
Hi folks, I will start selling PCB's for the modules and Eurorack panels in February, to accelerate how many customers have our products. Just email me off list or via the web site. I have been quietly doing this for a few weeks, but they will be loaded into the web store next weekend along with Project Notes. razz

Been nagging about this for so long. we're not worthy Great news Rob!
Mail on its way..
Kirk Degiorgio
yes, very frustrating... any chance you'd hand over production to a third party manufacturer?
brickman
Kirk Degiorgio wrote:
yes, very frustrating... any chance you'd hand over production to a third party manufacturer?

+1 . Seems like a bizarre way to run a business , never having anything in stock .
Captain77
+1
Running bigger batches means saving money and -hopefully- lower prices & availability on the marketplace...
VCOscillator
Some great looking products, I put an availability request in for the Arp and JP8 filters and will grab them when they become available. It's impressive that a one man operation has such a nice range of modules but it would be great if they were available more frequently!
thaneco
We pay and we want more! help help
VCOscillator
thaneco wrote:
We pay and we want more! help help

+100 take our !
renasent
I just looked at the site (and now this subforum) for the first time today. I was overjoyed to see the amazing range, then totally gutted to discover none of it was in stock. waah

You have a sale for 2 ARP filters here for sure.
dmod
Ya I have a feeling this is more of a fantasy hobby then a real business. The website is misleading as if he has all these modules coming out but in the last year (and i am subscribed to news letter) I have seen 1 module for sale for about 2 days lol. seriously, i just don't get it Kind of a bummer. That said great ideas man. I did see a module on Ebay once. I think it is more like a DIY group really. From my own personal experience and seeing how this thread has gone i would say get rid of your web page it seems to just frustrate people more then anything else lol .
thorncore
i have used the reserve a module form on the website to no avail...

get a newsletter saying this that and the other are gonna be available,then nothing...

Shame cos I want to support UK manufacturers of interesting stuff.
crossinger
I ended up in checking the online shop on a daily basis and luckily got a dual ADSR some weeks ago (quantity in stock: 1). Prevented me from thinking twice before pushing the "Buy" button. Mr. Green I've never in my life pushed a Buy-button faster...
Prunesquallor
Kirk Degiorgio wrote:
any chance you'd hand over production to a third party manufacturer?

A very good idea! Let someone else take some of the strain.
wintchil
Just ordered the dual adsr after I got a notification from AM Synths that they were in stock.

If you want this module, jump on it now while there are some left.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1