MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Get a Kommander, win a SVF-201!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author Get a Kommander, win a SVF-201!
tektoktiktak

Yes, it’s true. We’ve hidden a special ticket in one of the KOMMANDERS we shipped to our friends of www.analoguehaven.com. When you order a KOMMANDER from them and find the ticket behind the back plate, you are the proud new owner of a KOMA Elektronik SVF-201 State Variable Filter Module!

Found the ticket? Make a picture of yourself, the ticket and KOMMANDER and send an email to support@koma-elektronik.com, together with the very special code on the back and we’ll ship you a SVF-201 free of charge!

Have a good weekend everyone! Guinness ftw!
kuxaan-sum
I just ordered one that shipped last week...(was packed on Friday)
Did I miss this?
seriously, i just don't get it
tektoktiktak
well, they got one batch in from us, so it might be that yours is the one! It's a Kommander delivered by AH after 17th of december 2012..
migrations
any word if a winner was found? real interested in one of these, an extra free filter would be insane!
DanielW
Will there be Oompa Loompas?
tektoktiktak
No-one claimed the price yet...
tektoktiktak
Bump! Nobody claimed the price yet, although the KOMMANDER is sold out at Analogue Haven.... Wassssup?? seriously, i just don't get it
digital_steve
Lame
I would've bought a kommander just to get a SVF201 if it was an aussie shop! You can bet it wouldn't be unclaimed then!!
burnn_out!
Wow somebody bought it probably never realized they won the SVF! Probably thought it was an advert or similar...
digital_steve
burnn_out! wrote:
Wow somebody bought it probably never realized they won the SVF! Probably thought it was an advert or similar...

LOL
No shit eh?
How many bits of kit have you opened up and immediately shoved all the papers back in the box or on a table somewhere to start fondling the kit?

Poor bugger to whoever lost out... the SVF-201 looks amazing; I'll be picking one up from my local crack supplier in a week or so.
tektoktiktak
Yeah, its indeed a bit weird! We had an advertisement for it on our site, AH had an advertisement on their website, but no response!
digital_steve
I'm happy to take it on the persons behalf...
infradead
digital_steve wrote:

Lol. Good call
digital_steve
infradead wrote:
digital_steve wrote:

Lol. Good call

I'll even buy a Kommander for the privilege.

... of course I'll give it back if the person ever turns up...
burnn_out!
Give it another 30 days and if nobody claims it, try it again. Btw I plan on grabbing a kommander and got a fairly empty euro case, so I would mind trying if you were to do so..
digital_steve
Off the wagon fool... I was first!
burnn_out!
Lol applause razz hihi
burnn_out!
Fencing Jedi
digital_steve
I would fight someone for a SVF-201... seriously.
burnn_out!
ROTFL!!! I'll step aside from the manimal

Sometimes just sometimes smartphones and drinking don't mix Guinness ftw! mostly cause mine is a glitchy piece of Fuck..
infradead
I got to play with one modulating a .com box 11 setup at synthfest. Very cool little box.
digital_steve
I'd donkey punch Jesus for a SVF-201
burnn_out!
digital_steve wrote:
I'd donkey punch Jesus for a SVF-201

What about baby Jesus? headbang BOOM! Dinner at the Y Drugs Lolhammer!
burnn_out!
You're killing me man. Cut it out...
digital_steve
Him too
thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1