MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

AL products output SYNC24?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Alyseum  
Author AL products output SYNC24?
b3nsf
Is it possible with a future software update that the Alyseum AL products could output SYNC24? I'm Interested in Alyseum for clocking my drum machines in a jitter free midi scenario with midi clock, SYNC24 and midi notes....

At the moment I don't have a eurorack so I'm curious about these AL boxes!! Thanks!! thumbs up
AlyseumSupport
b3nsf wrote:
Is it possible with a future software update that the Alyseum AL products could output SYNC24? thumbs up

The AL products are not hardware ready for such update; however, the MS-812 does it now.
Actually, a single MS-812 can generate two totally independent SYNC24 outputs (coming from two clock sources located anywhere in the setup).

There is an adapter/cable available from Alyseum, or you can solder your own since it is only wiring.

If you are not interested (yet) in a full size eurorack, Doepfer sells a mini case with supply that is OK for just an MS-812.
b3nsf
Ok, that doesn't sound too bad if I have to get the beauty case 8_) , but can it output midi notes, and midi clock also? Thanks! thumbs up
AlyseumSupport
b3nsf wrote:
Ok, that doesn't sound too bad if I have to get the beauty case 8_) , but can it output midi notes, and midi clock also? Thanks! thumbs up

If you want MIDI notes and clocks as CV and gates/triggers, yes; if it's as MIDI signals on a DIN connector, no; for that you have to go for an AL-22 or AL-88.

Regarding the beauty case, you can go for the black version and forget the handle 8_)
(btw. why call it a beauty case if you can't get it in pink?)
b3nsf
hmm, midi is a deal breaker for me (usb is failing me) so I'd still be interested in the AL range for now! Thanks!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Alyseum  
Page 1 of 1