MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

LZX in Europe?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author LZX in Europe?
arnoux
Guys and gals cheers to everyone! Got a simple question:

Any chance to see LZX modules on stores around Europe? Maybe to little interest here in my continent for video-synthesis to get some modules in stock on our shops?

Have a nice day!
lizlarsen
Various European shops have expressed interest, although none have committed to an order at this time. The best way to change that would be to contact your preferred retailer and tell them you want to buy modules! smile Until then, we do accept direct orders for international sales.
arnoux
Hey Lars thanks for the reply, in the next future I'm going to do a little bit of pressing to get LZX distributed in Europe.. w00t

I'm really curious about how many visionary systems are in Europe, looks like my girlfriend owns the only one in Italy as far as we know..

Any European-video-wigglers here?
lizlarsen
There are a scattering of users in UK, Sweden, Germany, France and Italy that I know of... maybe elsewhere, but Europe has been in general slow to catch on compared to USA, Australia and Canada, which is where most of the sales (that I know of) go to.
mr_capstick
According to the LZX website Modular Square in France are a dealer. Can't see anything on there website though?
Un1 Piano
I've just started building an LZX system here in the UK, I think there maybe a handful more users in this country and there are definitely more scattered throughout mainland Europe.

You can see some of the work I've created incorporating LZX modules here

https://vimeo.com/jonathangillie

in Recently Uploaded
mr_capstick
I've received an email from modular square apparently they are not yet stocking it!
FetidEye
Un1 Piano wrote:
I've just started building an LZX system here in the UK, I think there maybe a handful more users in this country and there are definitely more scattered throughout mainland Europe.

You can see some of the work I've created incorporating LZX modules here

https://vimeo.com/jonathangillie

in Recently Uploaded

wow that are really amazing works!! i'm inspired
AR126
i live in central Pa.
for all the interest there is here in modular(video or otherwise)i may as
well be in antarctica....
i feel your pain,eurowigglers.
dererwin
We are waiting for our demo system that should arrive the next days. Once it is here, we would be proud and happy to fulfill your LZX orders in Europe.

But please be patient with us, since we are a small family business it may take a while to have them on stock. In fact, we do need orders to build that up!

www.rawvoltage.wien

Also, if anybody has the chance to visit Vienna, please come by, check out the system (and a few other things) and say hello!

Best
Erwin
nickciontea
dererwin
I'd love to send some brownshoesonly!
dererwin
Hey nickciontea,

yes, i'm interested... i'll drop you a pm...

Best
Erwin
mr_coops
I'm a uk wiggler, just got my CVE back from a slight repair w00t thanks Lars!
So time to play with modules again, it's a shame as my CVE began its very little issue once my filter and keyer arrived d'oh! It's be great to see European retailers of these.
arnoux
dererwin very good to know! And best of luck for your business! thumbs up
goldenliustra
dererwin, great – amazing news!

i was asking schneidersladen if they have any plans to distribute lzx or bso modules, they answered that it's not gonna happen anytime soon as they are not competent in this area...
dererwin
I have to build up competence myself, but - it's a lot of fun and we are a small shop, so there is room for new technologies :-)
nerdware
Meanwhile, London Modular currently have some LZX in stock: Prismatic Ray, Mapper and Sensory Translator.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1