MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My current case gone to Polyroy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author My current case gone to Polyroy
a100user

With the imminent completion of having my new case up and running I have decided to offer my old case to anyone who is looking to expand their existing Bugbrand setup.

It's a tad over 16 FW wide, due to the rail lengths I had and I didn't install enough nuts in some rails so a notch will be needed to cut in to the rails to add more.

The case is pretty good considering it was only a temporary build and the only thing that will be needed to use it are some distro's as I'm using these in my new case. Other than that it will have the PSU and mains inlet left in as we'll as the USB lamps. The blanking plates are not included either.

More info here https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41899&highlight=

So my thought is that this is a freebie to someone on this sub forum (new owner pays postage) and the only stipulation is that they then offer it free to someone else here if they out grow it. So it stays in the family so to speak.

Probably best if it's a UK member as it'll be ridiculously expensive to post abroad. Potentially fragile too with out the modules stiffening the case.

JUST TO BE CLEAR - NO MODULES INCLUDED grin

So if anyone is interested, drop me a PM.
numan7
woah looks terrific, a100user (wish i was over in the uk)!

cheers
a100user
numan7 wrote:
woah looks terrific, a100user (wish i was over in the uk)!

cheers

Thanks

No local takers? help
Microscopial
ill have it hehehehehehehehee PICTURES damn you lmao
dan_p
I didn't know you did part ex Ross Mr. Green
Microscopial
hahahhaha its the closest ill ever come to bugbrand
seriously, i just don't get it
a100user
I will sort out pics Ross, too busy playing with it and moving modules around to the way I like it
Microscopial
Hehehehehe. I know you always like to play with your wood lmao. Glad your having so much fun. Ill call you later
a100user
Microscopial wrote:
Hehehehehe. I know you always like to play with your wood lmao. Glad your having so much fun. Ill call you later

Anon matey
polyroy
fuck yeah!
numan7
thumbs up awesome case for an awesome wiggler -- welcome to the magical kingdom of BugBrand!, polyroy!

SlayerBadger!w00tscreaming goo yo

cheers
darenager
^Yup, couldna gone to a nicer chap thumbs up
dan_p
God damn it, it's been bad enough having to deal with the tIB, now us fine upstanding Bug folk have this fucker to contend with too!!!!!
polyroy
dan_p wrote:
God damn it, it's been bad enough having to deal with the tIB, now us fine upstanding Bug folk have this fucker to contend with too!!!!!

I've been building a system up for a few months, but didn't want to break the news until the New Year, in case it ruined your Christmas. Happy New Year motherfucker!
sandyb
polyroy wrote:
dan_p wrote:

I've been building a system up for a few months, but didn't want to break the news until the New Year, in case it ruined your Christmas. Happy New Year motherfucker!

thumbs up

don't worry about dan! he's just scared you'll steal his techno.
Dead Banana
good to have you in the bugs club.
dan_p
Come get the Techno, I double dare you Mr. Green
polyroy
I already took your 808 and 303 mate, it's only a matter of time before I come for all the techno ever. Ever! evil
richard
its about bought time that Polyroy got on the bugtrain. We can start selling each other our stuff again, and then selling it all back again hihi
dan_p
polyroy wrote:
I already took your 808 and 303 mate, it's only a matter of time before I come for all the techno ever. Ever! evil

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1