MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

final DVD region?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author final DVD region?
Vcoadsr
A quick question about the DVD regions for the final DVD (I choose the DVD + soundtrack indiegogo contribution).
I live in the UK so will you be making a range of DVDs with various DVD regions assigned or will it be completely open I.e. Region free (Region 0)?

Looking forward to this!!
s o l v e n t
I don't really have the answer for this right now.


Vcoadsr wrote:
A quick question about the DVD regions for the final DVD (I choose the DVD + soundtrack indiegogo contribution).
I live in the UK so will you be making a range of DVDs with various DVD regions assigned or will it be completely open I.e. Region free (Region 0)?

Looking forward to this!!
drip.feed
Region Free, surely?? woah Otherwise it will just be ripped and posted online (not by me I hasten to add).
Vcoadsr
s o l v e n t wrote:
I don't really have the answer for this right now.


Vcoadsr wrote:
A quick question about the DVD regions for the final DVD (I choose the DVD + soundtrack indiegogo contribution).
I live in the UK so will you be making a range of DVDs with various DVD regions assigned or will it be completely open I.e. Region free (Region 0)?

Looking forward to this!!


Ok, region free is the most obvious choice so that all wigglers worldwide who contributed get to watch it.
Vcoadsr
Hadn't noticed the latest news on the BluRay or 2xDVD option. (need to wake up a bit more).

Does this mean the region free question can be answered now for the Blurays and DVDs?
s o l v e n t
Yes they'll both be region-free


Vcoadsr wrote:
Hadn't noticed the latest news on the BluRay or 2xDVD option. (need to wake up a bit more).

Does this mean the region free question can be answered now for the Blurays and DVDs?
Vcoadsr
s o l v e n t wrote:
Yes they'll both be region-free


Vcoadsr wrote:
Hadn't noticed the latest news on the BluRay or 2xDVD option. (need to wake up a bit more).

Does this mean the region free question can be answered now for the Blurays and DVDs?


Excellent!! Thanks for the update. Super excited now.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group