MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Rollz-5+ Kit from Meng Qi (2014 Revision 3)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next [all]
Author Rollz-5+ Kit from Meng Qi (2014 Revision 3)
mrbloor
love
zilaihong
new batch available now!
with improvements!

w00t Guinness ftw!
CJ Miller
These are very nice boards! Very much recommended for a nice Rollz5.

Zilaihong, would you tell me about what your mods were for V2? I am building V1 now and would be interested in tacking on a few extra bits to get this functionality.
dan_p
Any chance of getting populated/built boards?
These look great and a brilliant add on for a PB but Chances of me getting it built and working are next to nothing!
HueMonContact
I pm'ed you for 2 rollz 5 board.
bk
PM sent
NS4W
What connections are there for banana patch points on the board? How modular is this Rollz-5?

(I'm building it on paper, but I'm a sucker for cats, so I might want the PCBs too)
zilaihong
NS4W wrote:
What connections are there for banana patch points on the board? How modular is this Rollz-5?

(I'm building it on paper, but I'm a sucker for cats, so I might want the PCBs too)

a giant solder pad with a 6mm hole that you can install the banana jacks directly on it with screw.

w00t
fluxmonkey
paid for 2, plus another grassi. Grazie!

b
zilaihong
Shipped a bunch of stuff today. Try to spot your order in the pic below. wink
themanthatwasused
One of those rollz5 with the hardware kit is on it way to Singapore I assume!
It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana!
This will be a great addition to my BugBrand!
Thanks for doing this MQ
Guinness ftw!
zilaihong
themanthatwasused wrote:
One of those rollz5 with the hardware kit is on it way to Singapore I assume!
It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana!
This will be a great addition to my BugBrand!
Thanks for doing this MQ
Guinness ftw!

Err.. sorry to say that your white opaque case is still not done yet... but soon wink, it should be ready today or tomorrow.
HueMonContact
I see my order on the bottom left! nanners
themanthatwasused
zilaihong wrote:

Err.. sorry to say that your white opaque case is still not done yet... but soon wink, it should be ready today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up MQ!
I really hope that this can be here by Friday so that I can bring it home
sad banana Dead Banana
Repeater
Has anyone in the US received a Rollz-5 PCB yet? I ordered one from the first batch and I've been waiting over a month without any indication in the tracking info that the package has left China yet. This is not a criticism of zilaihong, who shipped promptly and has been pleasant to deal with. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced exorbitant waits and bizarre behavior from the Chinese postal service in case I ever have to ship something to China.
glitchpop
I only ordered last week (second batch). He gave me a tracking number. Not much info on that site yet for me. Did you get a tracking number?
zilaihong
Hi, Repeater, I just pmed you some tracking info, please check that with your local post office.
The normal registered air mail is becoming too slow these days, I'll mark it on the 1st post now.

I've checked the shipping cost of each parcel on my shipping agent's website. Then I found out that I've been losing money for each fedex shipped! Now the fedex price is adjusted.
CJ Miller
Repeater wrote:
Has anyone in the US received a Rollz-5 PCB yet? I ordered one from the first batch and I've been waiting over a month without any indication in the tracking info that the package has left China yet. This is not a criticism of zilaihong, who shipped promptly and has been pleasant to deal with. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced exorbitant waits and bizarre behavior from the Chinese postal service in case I ever have to ship something to China.

The mail is rather slow, which zilaihong mentions in his shipping options. To give you an idea, before the Rollz boards were ready, I ordered some other pcbs to be mailed. Then when I ordered the Rollz about a week later, I had it FedExed. FedEx took around 10 days, while the mailed boards took around a month.

But they did arrive intact, and are beautiful
oljud
Oh wow

Wow
Repeater
zilaihong wrote:
Hi, Repeater, I just pmed you some tracking info, please check that with your local post office.
The normal registered air mail is becoming too slow these days, and I'll ditch it from now on.

Thanks. Looks like I'm getting the same info from USPS as I am from the China Postal Service. No worries. I'm patient. Next time I'll pay for faster shipping.
zilaihong
Thank you CJ Miller!
And thank you for your patience Repeater!
oljud
Ok I'd like a rollz 5 PCB and the banana jacks needed for it.

And I'm also curious about a source for banana jacks for other projects?
HueMonContact
I received my boards yesterday! It took about 10 days to ship to the US
They look great Ming! I'll start building next week.
glitchpop
I got mine yesterday too in Australia. Those Rollz boards are huge! Dono-Kun Dance
HueMonContact
Yeah I was surprised how big the rollz boards are.
Ming did a great job designing them. They look awesome!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next [all]
Page 3 of 21