MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

if i could only get one panel of serge
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author if i could only get one panel of serge
blz
well ill do that to but you guys are super helpful in general ill do a cross polination of info between you guys and rex

rex by the way was super nice and a joy to talk to
b3nsf
I vote for creature & quad slope because thats what I did at that time and I was very pleased using the slopes as oscillators, envelopes, filters, lag processors and the scaling buffers are good too.

I dont have a gator but I hear good things about it! Guinness ftw!
blz
yeah odds are ill get the quad slope later down the line

so im for sure getting the creature

any ideas on how i can use the smooth and stepped gen i have a basic idea just need some suggestions

and by that i mean how can i get some fun sounds when i get it any fun things you guys can give me a heads up to would be awesome
smitty
blz wrote:
yeah odds are ill get the quad slope later down the line

so im for sure getting the creature

any ideas on how i can use the smooth and stepped gen i have a basic idea just need some suggestions

and by that i mean how can i get some fun sounds when i get it any fun things you guys can give me a heads up to would be awesome

The Serge/Darwin calendar starts with a Creature. if you want 4 legs in one panel, you need an Animal. If you want to inject more variable DNA in to the Serge Universe, pair the Creature with any other M-class. nanners
confusional
Redacted.
sascha.victoria
blz wrote:

Check out the 3 SSG Hijinx pages on the Ereges site.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2