MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The New Buchla Music Easel
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next [all]
Author The New Buchla Music Easel
xpander
okay you lucky bastards at NAMM, let's here about it!

Junk Rhythm
Spill it. Start talking. We want to know everything.
CF3
Wow!
amnesia
$4k!!!!! sold
HueMonContact
amnesia wrote:
$4k!!!!! sold

Hey Ross,
Where did you get the 4k price tag from?
I need to know how much gear I have to sell so I can get one of these ASAP!
This is fun! This is fun! This is fun!
richard
well well
550b
Via Electronic Musician:

amnesia
I am just going by what others were told on the other topic Buchla Namm 2013
amnesia
$4k seems like a brillaint price. This will sell really well at that price. ANy higher and you loose customers.
moogboy
That's less than a Minimoog Voyager XL. I think I know what my next major gear purchase is going to be.
bwhittington
Crikey. I'll save heaping on more hyperbole until I see more details and a maybe few demoes, but this may do much to ease my grief over my low number in the Synthi queue.

All I wanted when I got into modulars was a little suitcase synth for meditative twiddling in my spare time. My wall of modules was a complete accident. lol
sascha.victoria
$3995?! Hot damn. Told ja so.
sascha.victoria
bluetooth!?!??!?!?!
darenager
If the 4k pricetag is true I predict an influx of cheap Euro in B/S/T hihi
550b
Love that t-shirt stashed in the lid, too!
Reese P. Dubin
Oh god no
NO NO NO
chrisso
I would like to know what the actual constituent modules are. Hard to be sure from the pics.
Same as original Easel or different/modified?
amnesia
xpander
i heard "between $3k-$4k" which i immediately interpreted at $3999... so it's $4 cheaper than a thought!

looking forward to owning one.
Moog$FooL$
they will sell very many of these, i should think. no??

woah
dan_p
darenager wrote:
If the 4k pricetag is true I predict an influx of cheap Euro in B/S/T hihi

^ ha, yes, good time to by secondhand synth gear I think.

price is much less than I was expecting, I wasn't even getting excited as i thought it would be way too spend to consider.

If it is $4k then the problem is no longer the price but the waiting list.

MY ASS IS BLEEDING
zapp550
I almost hope that price isn't right, cause it was easier to dismiss when I thought it was well out of my range screaming goo yo
elmegil
How do the programming cards work? I'm fairly ignorant of Buchla stuff, so if there's a standard answer I'd be happy with just a link.
3vcos
Is it me or do the touchates look love size of full keys. I think the original had plates about 3/4 size.
GeoffC
I wonder if they/someone will republish the Allen Strange book on the Music Easel; it would be great to be able to buy a good clear copy of that book.

GeoffC
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next [all]
Page 1 of 45