MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Shipment notification - arrived! (pictures)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Shipment notification - arrived! (pictures)
science
hyper hyper hyper hyper

"Don Buchla of Buchla and Associates sent Michael of * 2 FedEx 2Day package(s)."
hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

This is good news in general, because it means the shipping estimates are correct, and all my previous worrying was misplaced thumbs up
zyoung
Great news! Though I don't know if this forum will be the same without posts of you wondering when you're Buchla purchase will ship. I guess you'll just have to order some more smile.
science
haha... I'll spend the next two days wondering when it will arrive just to avoid letting everyone down hihi
Soviet Space Child
Congrats!
Lyonel
thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
LDT
zyoung wrote:
Great news! Though I don't know if this forum will be the same without posts of you wondering when you're Buchla purchase will ship. I guess you'll just have to order some more smile.

Don´t worry, he will lol razz
science
Oh, and I already have ordered some more, by the way lol
momo
It's like London buses! Congrats grin
confusional
Redacted.
Great News! screaming goo yo
antennafarm
hopefully fedex handles it with kid gloves!

it should probably be labeled "many dollars of synth-geek fury enclosed."
550b
Congrats! Your life will never be the same.

science wrote:
Oh, and I already have ordered some more, by the way lol

Hopefully this means a 250e is on the way......
science
Not yet... just another 259e for now. I'm thinking I'll probably end up ordering a 250e and a 210e and/or 256e next week. First I want to spend a little time with the system and get a better idea of what my immediate needs/wants are.

Have you had much more time to spend with your system yet?
550b
Only another afternoon's worth - unfortunately, it arrived just as I am about to start a 22 day stretch of work. Boo.

I won't hijack this thread with my thoughts (perhaps I'll write an update in the next day or two), but all I can say is that it gets better all the time. I'm not new to modular synthesis, but I feel like I'm learning a new language - words first, then sentences, and eventually conversations. There's a thrilling momentum to learning the system.

I think you're wise to work with the system (even just for a day or so) before deciding what to order next. I passed on the 210e to make room for a 256e - time will tell if this was the right thing to do or not.
theglyph
I'll be getting my Monorocket Lexington at roughly 12:00 noon tomorrow!

Congrats science! nanners We'll both be in modular ecstasy this weekend!

All other plans go Dead Banana

Cheers,
theglyph
science
Actually, it turns out I'm looking at waiting until Tuesday Dead Banana

Oh well... I can deal with it. It will give me time to say goodbye to my friends and family thumbs up
science
Soo... my system is finally *in transit*, and due to arrive Monday hyper

This week was torture, but oh well. Unless I have a box of bricks coming, it will finally be here on Monday Mr. Green
momo
You may wish to catch some sun and fresh ait this weekend and maybe cement some strong acquaintances and friendships Dead Banana
science
I made my first skydive of the year last weekend - had a bad, jumpless season after having surgery earlier this year. I finally got sick of sitting on the ground and said fuck it.

It hurt.

Anyway with the way my work schedule goes, I rarely see the sun anyway. I think I'm allergic to it at this point hihi
science
It's heeeere Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
bwhittington
science wrote:
It's heeeere Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Nice! Have fun . . .

Cheers,
Brian
webb
pics!
Lyonel
I don't believe you Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
kkonkkrete
vid or it didn't happen ....
science
I won't be posting video, but I will get around to posting audio eventually.

For now, here's a tease hihi

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4