MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

XAOC Devices - Praga
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next [all]
Author XAOC Devices - Praga
meatbeatz
This deserves a dedicated thread:

XAOC Devices has just about nailed the mixer of my dreams. Hopefully it sounds as good as it looks.

[EDIT] Updated pic.
fac
I agree, it's fucking perfect. If only I had a slightly bigger system, I'd surely buy one.
phasebash
I hope it's built on mid-high end op amps (ie: not TL072s). If so... sold!
tcb
want!
matttech
if it's anything like the Moskwa, it'll be one of those things that you think "is it really THAT good/ interesting?" ....and then buy one anyway, only to find out it's utterly blinding.

love the Moskwa, and it's made me take any of their new stuff much more seriously
falafelbiels
Clever with the auxes...
BTG
Any estimates on price?
mrcharles
It also deserves a bigger picture... so here:

I'd love to read more about the details of this... XAOC - care to chime in?
bsmith
This thing looks so awesome!!!
Any possibility those stereo outputs might be trs with normalling of the other channel to the ring for headphone awesomeness? Not a big deal if not - hardly use the headphone on my unify anyway, just thinkin'.....
This wil be a must acquire. Aux sections, yes!!!!!
corex
Seems really full-featured. Dual aux loops, quad VCA, VC-panning... wow!
HueMonContact
This is one of my favorite soon to be released mixer designs!
So many great functions, I'm already coming up with patch ideas for this one. I'm a total mixer fiend... this and the new LOW GAIN mixer will be in my system when they are available.
maudibe
Wow... now to find space, cash...erm... need more inputs...so need two. Oh grief.

d'oh!
Kodama
Like many folks, I have to use headphones a lot, so I wish that these awesome mixers had headphone amps like Unify!
Tomek Mirt
soon, there will be more news thumbs up .
There will be additional module expanding possibilities of Praga (stand alone not expander!)
Mans
Tomek Mirt wrote:
There will be additional module expanding possibilities of Praga (stand alone not expander!)

A CV tool?

The mixer looks amazing. Hope it's low noise and the VCA's respond well to AM.
paulstone
Tomek Mirt wrote:

Mute button ? smile
itijik
phasebash wrote:

Do we have an answer on this?
Parametex
itijik wrote:
phasebash wrote:

Do we have an answer on this?

+1 interested on this

The design looks pretty perfect!

Crossing fingers, we really have no need for more shit-chip-summing ...
m-m
I'll get this the second it comes out hyper
meatbeatz
The individual VCA outs are winner. Will the VCA out remove that channel from the stereo out when plugged?

I had planned on using an AUX send out to a headphone module for cue mixing (something I'm surprised isn't standard in output mixers) but if there is a possibility of a headphone expansion can it please have PFL for each channel?

Also, a 4HP non-clicking channel mute expander would be the bomb.
albiedamned
It does look very good as is. The feature I would like to see added is attenuation on the aux sends and amplification on the returns, so it can easily be used with line level gear. That's 4 extra knobs though, so it would have to get bigger.
mDang
Great mixer, i'll buy one of this wink
radiokoala
albiedamned wrote:
It does look very good as is. The feature I would like to see added is attenuation on the aux sends and amplification on the returns, so it can easily be used with line level gear. That's 4 extra knobs though, so it would have to get bigger.

I'm sure there is attenuation on the aux sends already -- just turn an aux knob (knobs) a wee bit, instead of fully CW/CCW.
READYdot
This looks so good, that I'll probably ditch my Mutamix, as I hardly never use the sequencing stuff on it.
Monobass
It is precisely what I've wanted from mixers in the past too and none of them quite hit the spot smile thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next [all]
Page 1 of 22