MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Complex Random Expander gate outs issue
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Complex Random Expander gate outs issue
Gribs
We have a complex random plus expander that seems to be working fine other than the gate outs on the expander only putting out about 2.5 volts. This is not sufficient to trigger many envelope modules. One conjecture is that the expansion cable might be backwards, but the cable only fits in one way and it also does not make sense to me electrically. Does anyone know how to fix the issue? Is there a calibration that can be made or is the expander faulty? This does not appear to be an issue regarding sufficient power supplied to the module pair. It is supposed to put out 5V gates.

Inquiries have been made to addac with no response for several days. Please let me know if you have any ideas smile

Thanks.
Paranormal Patroler
Gribs wrote:
Inquiries have been made to addac with no response for several days. Please let me know if you have any ideas smile

Thanks.

Andre is usually unresponsive when he is super busy so be patient. I'm expecting a Complex Random soon and I'll buy the expander as well so I can only report back when those arrive, but I will.
Selador
I'm having an issue with the expansion as well.. But I'm getting no signal whatsoever to the expansion. Considering, as you said, the cable only allows for one way, that can't be the issue, and I have the expansion jumper in as well. If you hear anything that helps you out, let us know

In the mean time.. Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1