MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ANTI-ENVELOPE NEXT!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author ANTI-ENVELOPE NEXT!
Malekko
Well no rest for the wicked, and Grant Richter must never sleep!!!

He's been working very hard on the next Wiard/Malekko release, the much anticipated ANTI-ENVELOPE! Here is my initial mockup, nothing is locked into place, it is just initial. The top row are toggles, of course the red button is a trigger, the loop is a toggle to go from "one shot" to loop!

10 sliders

a row of pots

ins
and outs

This is obviously a non traditional, and very complex env, capable of many interesting feats such as "strummed" notes etc

stack several firing at the same time or set multiple envs up serially for a monster sequencer!

Were shooting for a cost of about 300.00

More info coming soon!

Ninja
Malekko
oh yeah, 18hp
ehdyn
Oh fuck.
This is good.
apemandan
Super fuckin cool MY ASS IS BLEEDING applause nanners
apemandan
any time frame for it?
Malekko
apemandan wrote:
any time frame for it?

a rough guess is a month and a half.
Dinner at the Y
apemandan
i'll definitely have at least one! hyper
Malekko
i already see a mistake, on gate Bus 2 i really should write it once and center it between the two jacks like i did with the main outs
MrDys
Is it a linear envelope between stages? Log? Exp? Switchable?
decaying.sine
wiard+malekko=productive, creative, and high quality collaboration

so much to buy!
Malekko
MrDys wrote:
Is it a linear envelope between stages? Log? Exp? Switchable?

It is my understanding that the toggle switches on top would toggle from a step to an exp tie. If i'm wrong i'll update this post

I've just seen a video of this module, and it didnt have the toggles on the prototype.
sad banana
bubblesound
awesome
REwire
10 Steps; interesting. As an Env, that'll add more fun. As a sequencer, for standard musical time divisions, 10 is a hard number to loop. I assume the Select knob will set the final stage?
Malekko
REwire wrote:
10 Steps; interesting. As an Env, that'll add more fun. As a sequencer, for standard musical time divisions, 10 is a hard number to loop. I assume the Select knob will set the final stage?

yes, it will go all the way down to one stage if you need.
antennafarm
q: how much of my money does malekko get?

a: a lot, apparently.
justin3am
Great, I need another fucking case. Thanks. Rage!

hihi MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Cybananna
f u

just kidding, but you're going to make me go broke!

wow, so with the toggles, you'll be able to transition through the envelope cycle by a pattern of step and exp slope within one envelope cycle?
Chuck E. Jesus
i just fired up the Borg a couple days ago, this collab with Wiard is great stuff!
blungo2
Looks great! I hate to say it, but i hope it doesn't actually hit the market until november or so, or i'll be paying the mortgage with an i.o.u...
revmutt
Oh yes!

I need a pile of them, one for every thought.
Glitchmachines
Fuck Yes! applause we're not worthy MY ASS IS BLEEDING
digitalganesha
Seriously, I should just fucking take stock in Malekko.
Josh, are you guys open to public trading yet? If not give me at least one share, since I own everything you have ever made. twisted
Muff Wiggler
holy freakin' crap MY ASS IS BLEEDING

ok Josh, you've done it.

I've now modified the plans for my custom Wiard case, which has been all 300 and 1200 series modules.

now there will be a flat top upon which I'm going to be putting a 3U case that will hold a row of the Malekko/Wiard modules which were never released in 1200 or 300 series format.

As I'm pretty close to sending my case plans out for fabrication, is it possible for you to estimate the total number of Wiard modules you'll be releasing that were never available in 300/1200 format? It would be an enormous help at this point, although if you can I certainly won't hold you to whatever number you quote.

Dude, you're fucking killing me. Feels so good SlayerBadger!
Fnord
Muff Wiggler wrote:

Dude, you're fucking killing me. Feels so good SlayerBadger!

I agree!
Malekko
Muff!!!!

Are you in Austin Yet?
I still got a box-o-goodies here for you.

I'm not sure about just how many new Wiard designs will come out of this partnership, but i know of at least a few...and Grant's juices are flowing, i think he's pretty excited (as am i) to unleash some new modules to the world.

We are doing these in pairs, so with the Anti-Env will also come the Euro JAG too. That FoH joystick needs a buddy!
Dinner at the Y
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 1 of 12