MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ANTI-ENVELOPE NEXT!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author ANTI-ENVELOPE NEXT!
mono-poly
Next year hihi (if we're lucky)
Reptil
lol

Guinness ftw! mmm bierrr
Veqtor
What if every step could be exchanged for an external signal, that way one could use it as an interpolating scanner for waveforms and stuff.
Reptil
AFAIK the doepfer a-155 can do that.
It would be neat, but I wonder if all those jacks fit on a limited front panel space. I wouldn't mind an extended larger module myself, with the Easel in mind.
thumbs up
Reptil
yah yah yah
oeh!
Tubeampguy
Fnord wrote:
revmutt wrote:
I have a feeling that as soon as I am totally broke and vow to not spend any money it will come out.

I agree!

Me too!
sonicwarrior
It looks like the Anti-Envelope is getting to be the Duke Nukem Forever of modules. Currently this prize goes to the COTK C998.
Veqtor
Reptil wrote:
AFAIK the doepfer a-155 can do that.

No, the thing is I want to interpolate, not just switch with a sharp edge!
Reptil
ah ok, gotcha
Veqtor
Man, I want this thing... I dreamt I was using it tonight, woke up, ran to the modular, but it wasn't there!
waah
mono-poly
Prof. Richter is there any news on this?
HueMonContact
I really can't wait until this one is released.
I hope it's a NAMM Convention suprise... I guess that's wishful thinking.
tomcat
Later this year screaming goo yo
mono-poly
tomcat wrote:

yeah?
dequalsrxt
It's not nice to tease. sad banana
mark
dequalsrxt wrote:
It's not nice to tease. sad banana

I know right...

The empty space in my rack I reserved for this thing a year ago is killing me waah
sonicwarrior
mark wrote:
The empty space in my rack I reserved for this thing a year ago is killing me waah

Man, am I happy that I'm not the only one who reserved a place for the AE already. Drinking applause
plord
I reserved space for TWO.
tomcat
I do not reserve any space for any module. Just building new enclosures when needed hihi

But seriously ... a word from malekko or grant would be nice. A few words even better smile
tomcat
mono-poly wrote:
tomcat wrote:

yeah?

Later this decade!

Sounds better? Mr. Green
slow_riot
once they know, then we'll know.

Grant is a very dedicated designer, and I think is extremely sensitive about getting a design exactly right. There have been a few Wiard projects that have been abandoned becuase he didn't feel they were right.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna see this get released though. But when, who knows. Maybe it's close and there will be a sudden unexpected announcement, or maybe we have to wait a little longer and will be thankful for the design being perfected.
ignatius
Grant is at least as busy as the busiest synth builder/designer. last i heard the wiard 300 series paid for orders were going to keep him busy for 40 hours a week for the coming couple years.

so, factor that into any "where the hell is it" discussions.

but i'm one of those "where the hell is it?" people

I guess after seeing the other wiard/malekko modules come out in chunks it was expected to see this come down the pike w/o too much hoo haa.
el clon
plord wrote:
I reserved space for TWO.

don't you mean TWENTY-TWO, Paul? Mr. Green
if you only got two i think yr system might just gobble them up.
they'll need to travel in bigger numbers to defend themselves....
MicroFi
I know I'm just repeating other people, but: any news on when this one's coming out?
I nééd to complete my 84hp of Malekko modules smile
wavehead
While I feel bad for Josh who is probably getting a couple messages everyday about this module (and of course has nothing to do with how fast it can come out) and I'm sure Grant has many a reason this isn't out yet, I'm not surprised this thread has so many pages of posts. It is torture thinking about how cool this module will be when it's released, I have a feeling it will tie all the other Wiard modules together in a way that will be nothing short of awesome.

It also makes sense it is so desired out of the fact that there isn't anything like the JAG or some of the other 300 modules that really make a more complete Wiard system possible. If it were possible at this point, I would have nothing but serpents on my eurorack. Hope that becomes a possibility in the not too distant future.

Wiard
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 8 of 12