MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ANTI-ENVELOPE NEXT!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author ANTI-ENVELOPE NEXT!
schism
Now this is sexy!

Can't wait to get these in-stock...
applause

Shawn / AH
antennafarm
i just heard the "JAG" mentioned.

sigh. a good sigh, but sigh.

malekko, anti-env, JAG.... any other hints on upcoming modules? smile
NV
Fantastic design, I imagine this will be a huge draw for many systems lacking a sequencer.

A bit of a long shot - will the envelope be capable of running fast enough to function as a graphic oscillator as well?
indexofmetals
This looks very exciting, glad I kept my empty portable doepfer case, now I've got something to fill it with
tonnu
whoa

this + elf ADSR will definitely replace my doepfer quad adsr smile
cool stuff as usual!!
BugBrand
Lovely take on what an envelope *CAN* be!
Really inspired!
4017?
Yum!
Norman_Phay
This looks awesome, but argh, the lack of this stuff in blue-panel frac is killing me, man.
transferpoint
hero
transferpoint
Malekko wrote:
apemandan wrote:
any time frame for it?

a rough guess is a month and a half.
Dinner at the Y

dude you are crankin out the goods!
Robba
Wow!
Limey
i was just about to order A155
fuck it
i'm waiting for this one applause
sandyb
looks very cool. great work screaming goo yo
the closest thing i can come to comparison is the encore ueg in 5U and that's been out of production for quite a while.

sandy
richard
its an outrage!

these people should be stopped!

w00t

r
mono-poly
Damn this is so cool.
Can a batch off blue ones be possible?
Malekko
mono-poly wrote:
Damn this is so cool.

I'm not doing any special colored ones, i'm sure if enough people ask Grant he will design a Frac faceplate and do the proper power conversion.
he and i talked about it previously, and i know he'd do it...there just has to be enough interest to pull it off.
parasitk
Malekko wrote:
mono-poly wrote:
Damn this is so cool.

I'm not doing any special colored ones, i'm sure if enough people ask Grant he will design a Frac faceplate and do the proper power conversion.
he and i talked about it previously, and i know he'd do it...there just has to be enough interest to pull it off.

There were a number of positive responses on the Wiard Yahoo Group when this was first brought up, but it went silent after that. I wonder how much interest is enough interest to have this happen?

Other than the 12v thing, we could always take the Euro version apart and stick a DIY faceplate on it. I've actually been considering doing a Serge style all-Wiard panel (with It's peanut butter jelly time!'s)from all these great Malekko/Wiard releases! I'd just keep it 12v at that point and not worry about it.

//Chris
Peake
Wonderful. External sweep is very important.

It doesn't appear that any of the stages function as a "sustain" or "hold"? So is it free-run or does it stop moving between stages when the gates are released?

And why three gate inputs? What interesting feature(s) does this imply?

Mmmmm, gooood...
Moog$FooL$
Rage! !!!!!!

why the frac hate!!!!! oh why???? waah waah waah

will any of this stuff ever be released in frac?? Rage! seriously, i just don't get it very frustrating
ignatius
wow. giving me the jones for some euro modules big time.
indexofmetals
Josh, do you know if there's any chance we'll also see a malekko envelooper like Grant mentioned several years back on the wiard list? I think it had an LED readout
revmutt
oh daddy! I want an Ompaloopa now!
Red no blue, frac no euro...

1. it's a fucking cool module
2. if you have one row of silver in your Wiard rack you will not die
3. it's not really hard to have more then one format
science
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
Rage! !!!!!!

will any of this stuff ever be released in frac?? Rage! seriously, i just don't get it very frustrating

I don't think it's frac hate so much as it is manufacturers not wanting to lose money to satisfy 5 people. I know I've heard from several people, as well as read here, that frac modules aren't selling.

It sucks, but it's not like this is an industry where manufacturers can afford to eat the loss.

Why not just add 3U of euro to your system?
ignatius
science wrote:
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
Rage! !!!!!!

I don't think it's frac hate so much as it is manufacturers not wanting to lose money to satisfy 5 people. I know I've heard from several people, as well as read here, that frac modules aren't selling.

It sucks, but it's not like this is an industry where manufacturers can afford to eat the loss.

Why not just add 3U of euro to your system?

i think that's pretty much where it sits though i think some frac makers are busy no?

if i could get euro w/banana jacks and i knew what to expect from the power supply differences when patching i'd probably add a row of euro at some point..

a small euro system would be nice by itself anyways.

i know it's in a thread somewhere but what are the concerns when mixing modules of 12V and 15V systems when mixing CV etc from one system to the next?

a row of euro + a 19 inch rack panel of 1/8 to nanner would be a fun thing
science
I don't really know much about interfacing the two, though I know I've seen several systems on here with mixed euro/frac, so I'm sure someone here has it figured out.
REwire
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
Rage! !!!!!!

Reasons Frac is soon to be gone:

Now that so many mfg's are making cheaper cooler Euro cases, the arguement that Frac racks are cheaper is gone.

Many Frac makers are turning to Euro, I bet Blacet will give up Frac sooner or later.

There are probably no newbies going Frac, only ones who know someone with Frac or stumble onto Blacet's site first.

AH carries barely one or two Frac modules, BCM none.

The big hands, little hands issue doesn't apply that drives people to larger formats and frac isn't really larger. Same with 1/4" vs. 1/8 jacks issue for classic users.

Frac is dominated by the DIY crowd, and mfg's aren't making money from you guys.

Soapbox
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 2 of 12