MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ANTI-ENVELOPE NEXT!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author ANTI-ENVELOPE NEXT!
complexmodulations
This is on my list for sure!
very frustrating
norbert smith
Mr Malekko is quiet for a long time, hoping a little word from him: "he guys I am preparing lots of goodies for ya...."
complexmodulations
norbert smith wrote:
Mr Malekko is quiet for a long time, hoping a little word from him: "he guys I am preparing lots of goodies for ya...."

SOON thumbs up
ignatius
complexmodulations wrote:
norbert smith wrote:

SOON thumbs up

thumbs up

faith in malekko is well placed
mystico
eyes...
akrylik
Om
My mind is empty.
Om
My body is invisible.
Om
I am nothing.

Ah fuck it. Give me my anti-envelator-loopy thingie already!
Bananallama!
norbert smith
it's time, concurrence becomes rude and I want the one with gargouilles on his sides
norbert smith
Guinness ftw!
Paranormal Patroler
Are the contract killings still on? (hides)
slow_riot
no i got some 300 Series Sequantizers and have calmed my desire for mercy killings, for now at least.
Fractaltctrl
Is this still in the works?
ignatius
Fractaltctrl wrote:
Is this still in the works?

only 2 people know the answer to that and they aren't talkin.. but i like to think it is.

seriously, i just don't get it
maxheadwound
I would definitely like to think it is as well. That's pretty much just blind hope though!
Fractaltctrl
It would seem that with the production line it would be that much closer to reality...
Fractaltctrl
At the same time I understand if we don't hear about it until it's close to production, I was just hoping that perhaps it could be somewhere around there...
numan7
on September 9, 2009, Malekko wrote:
Well no rest for the wicked, and Grant Richter must never sleep!!!

He's been working very hard on the next Wiard/Malekko release, the much anticipated ANTI-ENVELOPE....
Ninja

hmmm..... i suspect that one of the unspoken issues is that Grant hasn't slept in almost 4 years... so GET SOME SLEEP (and release the ANTI-ENVELOPE soon, please), Grant! we're not worthy

cheers
jgb
As a gargoyler (ahem, or what should I call it?) I would love the option to get a gargoyled front panel for this. When (if?) it is released.
Fractaltctrl
jgb wrote:
As a gargoyler (ahem, or what should I call it?) I would love the option to get a gargoyled front panel for this. When (if?) it is released.

Let's have the module first, shall we hihi
jgb
Module? Damn! I'd go for the front plate, forget about the module! It's all about the look of gargoyles! wink

WiardWiardWiardWiardWiardWiard
jonkull
Any word? zombie
wavehead
last time grant brought this up (def a while ago but don't want to search) he was still trying to figure out what the anti-envelope should be exactly, so it's probably still at that stage.

i imagine it's really hard to design a nice complex envelope that works differently than those before it. especially one that is really musical and multifaceted like the other wiard/richter modules it should be used with (in the larger scheme of the overall instrument).

i am really grateful that all of the wiard designs are so well thought out and perfected over time. if this stuff was just getting cranked out one after another it might not be any different than "this module does A" and "that module can do B", etc.
so the longer it takes to release the anti-envelope it will probably be just that much better. maybe it just doesn't really make sense in general and won't come out... who knows? (besides grant)
acidbob
I need this! nanners

Any updates yet
Iromeku
Any update whether this will eventuate?
ignatius
if you want an anti-envelope just get the verbos multistage

eek!

if you're on facebook check the eurorack group

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201944882997705&set=gm.73262 9643421374&type=1&theater
sonicwarrior
ignatius wrote:
if you want an anti-envelope just get the verbos multistage

It's even more than the anti-envelope ever has been but also much bigger. I don't think I can fit it in.
But there is lots of stuff these days tempting me to add another cabinet, like the Valhalla Z-DSP card.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 11 of 12