MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I Dream of Wires: Hardcore Edition official trailer + order
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author I Dream of Wires: Hardcore Edition official trailer + order
s o l v e n t
oootini wrote:
I've ordered this but stupidly have an old address on my PayPal account. does anyone know who I could contact to alter the shipping address?

modular [at] idreamofwires [dot] org
oootini
thanks Guinness ftw!
RobJB06
Caved in and bought, hard to argue with 4 hours of knob twiddling complete with Vince Clarke cameo screaming goo yo
masturfator
just pre-ordered. can wait to see it in its entirety applause
cat6batch
Blue Ray HE Ordered! Can't wait, great work guys. Guinness ftw! thumbs up
Captain77
Seriously ... June seems really TOO far to wait for it ...
I just can't wait!
Dead Banana
building
Any chance you'll put it online to download for $x?
s o l v e n t
building wrote:
Any chance you'll put it online to download for $x?

No chance of that.
WhileTheMusicLasts
I had to order after watching the trailer.
State Machine
Just ordered my set ! Wow, been waiting for this a long time. trailer is fantastic. 8_)

Bill
Erpi
Just ordered too and I did not even own a modular yet!
GeoffC
Ordered! smile

GeoffC
mhtones
Pre-ordered Blu-ray! thumbs up
Mr. Pete
I'm in!
Mr. Pete
I'm in! It's motherfucking bacon yo
radiokoala
w00t

O r d e r e d !
causticlogic
I had a moment when ordering when I thought to myself, why do I still buy DVDs? Why don't I own a Blu-Ray player? Then I looked around the room, laughed, and clicked the "Pay Now" button on the screen.
"I Dream of Wires" - how appropriate.
s o l v e n t
For anyone who considering a purchase of the film &/or module, here's a special offer for the next 2 days:

Ordering closes tomorrow, Tues Apr 30, for "I Dream Of Wires: Hardcore Edition".

For these next, last 2 days, if you see this post and order from us, we will donate to Muff Wiggler: $2 from all "Hardcore Edition" DVD/BluRay sales, and $5 from all "batteryACID" module/combo-packs.

So, if you do order, please PM me with your Paypal email address & Paypal transaction ID. I'll tally it all up on Wed morning and send the $ donation to Muffs.

This is a forum-only offer, so please don't share it outside of the forum!

thanks,

Jason, IDOW
rove74
Great idea, I ordered last week (blu-ray), looking forward to it, will be the only blu-ray I own!
s o l v e n t
rove74 wrote:
Great idea, I ordered last week (blu-ray), looking forward to it, will be the only blu-ray I own!

Cool thanks... Ditto for me, it'll be my first BluRay. (the director Robert shudders at the thought of people not watching films on BluRay / HD !)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3