MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I Dream of Wires: Hardcore Edition official trailer + order
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author I Dream of Wires: Hardcore Edition official trailer + order
s o l v e n t
"I Dream of Wires: Hardcore Edition" 2013 official trailer:

Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/idreamofwires/idowhardcoreedition

YouTube:

"I Dream of Wires" (IDOW) is an upcoming, independent documentary film about the phenomenal resurgence of the modular synthesizer - exploring the passions, obsessions and dreams of people who have dedicated part of their lives to this esoteric electronic music machine. Written and directed by Robert Fantinatto, with Jason Amm (Ghostly International recording artist Solvent) serving as producer and co-writer, IDOW is set to receive it's festival premiere, May 2013.

Preceding IDOW's official theatrical release, we will be releasing this special, extended cut: "I Dream Of Wires (Hardcore Edition)" (IDOW-HE) will be released independently on BluRay / 2xDVD, and shipped to all IndieGoGo and pre-order customers, June 2013. IDOW-HE is for the hardcore modular synthesizer and electronic music fanatics, and will run approximately 4 hours long (!).

IDOW-HE is a strictly limited-edition item, available to order exclusively through idreamofwires.org from 2/11 - 5/31, 2013. It's bound to sell out in pre-orders, so don't sleep...
IDOW-HE BluRay / 2xDVD is available to pre-order now:
http://idreamofwires.org
tailwagger
Hardcore Edition ORDERED It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!
aasmodular
IDOW HE Ordered w00t

SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
myecholalia
Hi guys, what a great community you have here. Am an absolute modular newbie, currently doing lots of online research to start with a small Euro system soon.
Found the IDOW website and could not let the opportunity pass to order the Hardcore Edition hihi So excited!
megamaeng
Ordered HE as well in blu-ray!

Y'know, I was just thinking how great it would be to include portable formats with it, kinda like how some blu-ray movies come. I want blu-ray for my big screen tv but also would love to have it on my phone for my commute. I can understand if piracy is a concern though.
metasonix
Would have ordered 6 copies, except that it doesn't allow me to change the quantities....
s o l v e n t
metasonix wrote:
Would have ordered 6 copies, except that it doesn't allow me to change the quantities....

Eric! Hold off your order - let's talk... I will email you in the morning!
Chiefy11
Just ordered the HC DVD. My birthday is in June too!
It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo
Bricks
we're not worthy
radiokoala
Awesome, thank you! This is fun!

My favorite part is front panels of early Buchla models dipped in LSD for extra inspiration lol

Who's an artist @ 10:36, performing with laptop and modular?
Kent
I have a small idea as to where I'll live come June. Would it be possible to pre-order now and then let you know where to ship the DVDs come that time?

I guess that I could enter my parents' address in The States, but I don't really want it shipped there to be honest.
mckenic
Oh well - Im hooked hihi

I noticed I was wiping drool from my mouth as the clip was playing! That and checking the playback position hoping it would be longer hihi

Great stuff!
chrisso
Great trailer.
The interviews and camera work look to be of a very high standard.
Not easy on a budget.
Minimoog56
Great preview. Just purchased a second copy.
Ranxerox
Kent wrote:
I have a small idea as to where I'll live come June. Would it be possible to pre-order now and then let you know where to ship the DVDs come that time?

I guess that I could enter my parents' address in The States, but I don't really want it shipped there to be honest.

@solvent - I'm in the same boat, and have preordered with my current address, can this be confirmed prior to shipping?
spunkytoofers
got that out of the way
shred
HE blu-ray ordered. w00t w00t w00t

watching the trailer now - woah
Vcoadsr
Although I'll be getting the BluRay and Cd as a contributor I couldn't help myself and order the BluRay for a friend of mine who is a non-wiggler but will love this.

Looks excellent!
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
Done and dusted. If you wanna be hardcore, ya gotta live hardcore!
Cozmic023
Just ordered mine!! Yay!! SlayerBadger!

Cheers
Lee
ersatzplanet
radiokoala wrote:
Awesome, thank you! This is fun!

My favorite part is front panels of early Buchla models dipped in LSD for extra inspiration lol

Who's an artist @ 10:36, performing with laptop and modular?

From a post on Matrixsynth:

"Who said that?" (in order of appearance): Brad Garton, Dean Batute, Maggie Payne, Bernie Krause, William Maginnis, Terry Pender, Jack Dangers (Meat Beat Manifesto), Benge (John Foxx and the Maths), Vince Clarke (Erasure), Daniel Miller (Mute Records), David Kronemeyer, Jon Sonnenberg (Travelogue), Carl Craig, James Holden, Richard Devine, Luke Abbott, Tony Rolando (Make Noise), Flood, Trent Reznor (NiN/How To Destroy Angels), Dieter Doepfer, Dominic Butler (Factory Floor), Paul Schreiber (Synthesis Technology/MOTM), David Kronemeyer, Eric Barbour (Metasonix), George Mattson, William Mathewson (WMD), Tony Rolando, Eric Barbour, Daniel Miller, Drew Neumann, John Elliott (Spectrum Spools/ex-Emeralds), Andreas Schneider (SchneidersBuero), Eric Barbour, Scott Jaeger (The Harvestman), Andreas Schneider, Dieter Doepfer, Chris Carter (X-TG/Chris & Cosey), Charlie Clouser, Danjel Van Tijn (Intellijel), John Tejada, Drumcell, Legowelt, Alessandro Cortini (SONOIO/ex-NiN), John Foxx, Deadmau5, James Husted (Synthwerks), Paul Barker (Malekko/ex-Ministry), Container, Cevin Key (Skinny Puppy), Robert A.A. Lowe, Trent Reznor, Gur Milstein (TipTop Audio), Gary Numan.

I just ordered my blue-ray copy...
ersatzplanet
double post
Slabwax
Ordered my Blu-ray this morning.
coyotedad23
I love Hardcore
Blu-ray ordered
thumbs up
Kontexture
!!!!!!! applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]