MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
STILL working on the logged out and session timeout issue - have a couple new strategies I'll be trying over the weekend. We will get this fixed! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the hassle.

addac101
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author addac101

twospartans

anyone out there have[have had?]
extremely curious about it.

any gripes, comments, etc?

ws9848

I have one. I like it!

taylor12k

i have one and in many ways its the centerpiece of my system. to be able to integrate samples from acoustic instruments, other hardware synths, or from my albums into the modular world is very important.

the 101 does exactly what it advertises and works quite well.

the VC looping and playback positioning is great. my only minor gripe is the pitch adjustment system which has artifacts when in knob mode.. but if you find your pitch and then stick it in CV mode it sounds fine.

i believe there is a workaround with jumpers on the back, but i haven't looked into that yet.

i'll probably eventually get another!

mafouka

do it already

mapmap

i have one too.
it is pretty damn great.

knifey

Reviving this ancient thread, as I'm curious about the workaround for the pitch adjustment. When I switch from CV back to manual control of the pitch, the sample doesn't seem to play back at the original pitch. And, I haven't been able to figure out the knob position for getting the sample back at original pitch.

I just read the Jumper Hack section of the website but it's a bit confusing to me. If anyone has some insight it would really help. I'm loving the module except for the pitch-shifting part. I LOVE the envelope follower output as I use that signal to hold/freeze my sequencer in random spots depending on the sample triggered.

taylor12k wrote:
i have one and in many ways its the centerpiece of my system. to be able to integrate samples from acoustic instruments, other hardware synths, or from my albums into the modular world is very important.

the 101 does exactly what it advertises and works quite well.

the VC looping and playback positioning is great. my only minor gripe is the pitch adjustment system which has artifacts when in knob mode.. but if you find your pitch and then stick it in CV mode it sounds fine.

i believe there is a workaround with jumpers on the back, but i haven't looked into that yet.

i'll probably eventually get another!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1