MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

a thing my guitar rig does...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author a thing my guitar rig does...
plord
Just got a new tiny camera, but it takes videos. So without further ado, here's the output of an FX chain I've been playing with lately. It's a little too chirpy in spots so I'm still fine tuning it, but as textural guitar noises go I'm pretty happy. Check out how long it sustains with the moogerfooger gain dimed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqks5hrsB8
johnnymad
nice!
lionelfischer
you can overdrive the mooger phaser?
Kent
Nice! What's the name of that there plank, sir?
Luka
mutron w00t
plord
lionelfischer wrote:
you can overdrive the mooger phaser?

You can overdrive any Moogerfooger. The gain circuit is fantastic, it's replaced a dedicated overdrive on my board.
plord
Kent wrote:
Nice! What's the name of that there plank, sir?
That's a Scott Walker Special, Cocobolo top and back over a flamed soft maple core with two skinny ebony layers in between, "hippie sandwich" style. It is the last 100% hand-carved one, as Scott has moved to CNC for the bulk of his body shaping. Pickups are Harmonic Design Z-90s, single coils with a huge sound to them.

You can see Scott's latest work at: http://www.scottwalkerguitars.com. The guitars at the top that say "available now" are what is left after a recent guitar show and I believe he is selling that lot for $2K each, a significant discount for a guitar with an onboard FX loop, unity gain buffer, nitro finish, and exotic woods, which will kill any comparably priced PRS.
plord
Luka wrote:
mutron w00t

Mutron - SECRET WEAPON. The whole trick in this patch is: you can set the POG2 to bring in the upper and lower octaves with a slow attack (not slow enough for my tastes, but still), and you can apply a mild vibrato to the upper two octaves as well. With careful tweaking, you can make the octaves open the filter more as they come in, and even get the two peaks of the vibrato to sit on opposite sides of the Mutron's cutoff. we're not worthy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1