MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Expert Sleepers ES-6 & ES-7 now available
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Expert Sleepers ES-6 & ES-7 now available
os

The ES-6 is the counterpart to the ES-3 Lightpipe/CV Interface, offering up to 8 channels of CV input with output via an optical lightpipe connection.
http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/es6.html

The ES-7 provides two channels of DC-coupled CV input to a connected ES-4 or ES-6 module.
http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/es7.html

In stock now at Control, MemeAntenna, Escape From Noise and Post Modular.
os
os
phutureboy
Got mine today. Huge addition !
I have one regret though, I would have clearly preferred a matt black screw on the front panel instead of a shiny silver screw. Just like the ES-3 that is...
Otherwise this is definitely taking things to the next level. applause
os
Believe me, I looked. If you can find a black No. 4 self tapping screw anywhere, do let me know.
phutureboy
I believe you
phutureboy
Meaning the black screw on the ES-3 wasn't adequate ?

Now, I connected the ES-6 to my RME RayDAT and was wondering why is that I get some vu-meter action on the channels 2 to 6 since there is nothing connected to them ?
os
This has been covered a few times already on the forum. The ES-6's outputs have a small DC offset on them, which will show up on the level meters. Recording the signal and visually examining it will show there is no actual signal present.
phutureboy
I see, thing is there are so many threads that I am not always sure where to look. Now if this is an established fact I would strongly suggest to write it down in the user manual which is the first place anyone would read I guess.

Thanks for your help though.
os
os wrote:
Believe me, I looked. If you can find a black No. 4 self tapping screw anywhere, do let me know.

Found some.
phutureboy
Good to read. Too bad I already have my module...
Patch77
I am purchasing Es 7 to complement my ES-40 etc.. can more than one es7 be chained for more inputs?
os
No, just one ES-7 per ES-40.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1